Discussion SCS PC|03 Week VII - Ironhawk [2700], GM [2748]

AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, watched the whole second quarter, massively different to what I was watching earlier. Hard to believe it's the same game.
Bloody Hawthorn supporters and their negativity. My mate text me saying he is over it and switching off half way through first quarter. I have tried texting him back but he is not responding, so who knows where he is! He has a go at me when Essendon are 10 goals down half way through the last quarter and I tell him we are still a chance!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bloody Hawthorn supporters and their negativity. My mate text me saying he is over it and switching off half way through first quarter. I have tried texting him back but he is not responding, so who knows where he is! He has a go at me when Essendon are 10 goals down half way through the last quarter and I tell him we are still a chance!
When the Hawks are bad, it's very hard to watch them play. Seen enough times where they get smashed when the opposition gets a run on like that, and they weren't showing much while I was watching early. When I saw from the scores at QT they had actually shown some fight for once after going well down, I was happy to watch - it doesn't happen as often as it should.