Discussion SCS PC|04 Week VI - Professor & THCLT, GM [jiimmyy, 7/11, KLo30, Rowsus, IDIG & Tails]

THCLT

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|04 WEEK IV Hawk41
$0 Remaining

@Hawk41 has his eyes solely fixated on the horses for the week but will look to warm up with an IPL match double to blow out some cob webs.

BET 1 - $10 IPL Match Double @ 8.00
14th Oct Sunrisers Hyderabad v Chennai Super Kings
Top Team A Run Scorer & Wicket Taker: J Bairstow & R Khan

BET 2 - $10 Horse Racing Double @ 10.81
14th Oct Caulfield Race 5 - 7 Saracen Knight to Win
14th Oct Warwick Farm Race 7 - 4 Emanate to Win

BET 3 - $15 Horse Racing Double @ 8.58
17th Oct Avoca Race 5 - 2 Be Amazing to Win
17th Oct Caulfield Race 9 - 11 Master of Wine Place

BET 4 - $15 Horse Racing Double @ 14.06
17th Oct Randwick Race 7 - 2 Trekking to Place
17th Oct Caulfield Race 10 - 1 Pretty Brazen to Win

BET 5 - $5 Horse Racing Double on the following (Total 3 combinations)
17th Oct Randwick Race 7 - 2 Trekking to Win
17th Oct Caulfield Race 9 - 11 Master of Wine to Win
17th Oct Caulfield Race 10 -
1 Pretty Brazen to Win

BET 6 - $15 AFL SGM @ 10.25
17th Oct Brisbane v Geelong
Anytime Goal Scorers: C Cameron & P Dangerfield
15+ Disposals: D Rich, H McCluggage & T Stewart
20+ Disposals: L Neale, J Lyons & C Guthrie

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Group Multi selection:
Everton to beat Liverpool, $3.75

It is in no way guaranteed, but I think it is surprisingly good odds for the undefeated top placed team vs a team that conceded 7 goals in their last match, who will still have their first choice keeper injured.

I was looking back at my notes I made when deciding on my bets last week and it looks like I originally was considering Geelong to beat Collingwood rather than Russian Camelot in that multi, but thought RC was the better bet. Bit annoying. I'll admit I was in poor form with a few of my other bets though.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
PC|04 WEEK IV GROUP MULTI NOMINATIONS
@THCLT @Impromptu @Diabolical @Ironhawk @jiimmyy @Darkie

View attachment 22297

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.
Thanks @THCLT - can I please pass for this week? I am likely to be jammed, so I would rather someone else have a go than me choose something in a rush!

THCLT

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I'm going to make it a trifecta of horse selections for our GM this week...surprise, surprise...!!!

Ascot Race 8: 4 Kay Cee to place $2.50

Lightly raced 4YO, resuming from a very long spell (119 days) but has only missed the placing in 1 of her 10 career starts. At her best when fresh and 1400m probably her pet distance. Watch for her to settle midfield or worst and come home strong over the last 200m.

THCLT

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I've had a very profitable day on the punt thus far but if Mirra Vision can run a place in the last at Randwick then I'll absolutely fall off my chair as that would complete my 10-leg mega horse multi @ 1,374 to 1...I've only got $5 on it.:rolleyes: