Discussion SCS Poker

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks. Transferred $20 yesterday, but it may not have got to your account yet, can provide a copy of the receipt if you need it. Fairly sure it's going to be a donation to someone anyway!
Thanks mate. All good, generally takes a few days for first time transfer and on the weekend depending on the bank.

If history is anything to go by, you might go ok. Generally first timers do well in this comp.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
@Ironhawk

So you have an idea of who's who
I'm LaPorky
Suswor is Rowsus
bpr020285 is Ben's Beast
Tex McKenzie is doc ron
jamesbar is jbar

THCLT, baz machine are self explanatory.

The rest are friends/associates of mine.

EDIT: Ironhawk is Pokerhawk161 for those wondering.
Thanks, worked out most of them anyway. I enjoyed it, even if I lost $20.

Haven't played for ages, I did OK, just played a few hands I shouldn't have, which wrecked my chip stack. Probably got a bit lucky to win a few other hands too, but that's poker. It filled in a few hours at least.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Congrats to our winners
1st - $130 ROSSX12
2nd - $80 @Ben's Beasts
3rd - $50 @jbar

BB and JB send us your account details and I’ll get your winnings over to you ASAP. Otherwise happy to hold for future games.

Fun fact, ROSSX12’s wife filled in for him last night and I’m told is a relative newbie to poker. Not sure if I want to laugh or cry knowing that, seeing she was the one that knocked me out last night! ?

1257C427-8ACF-4E39-8B0A-B89E6DAB1660.jpeg

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Congrats to our winners
1st - $130 ROSSX12
2nd - $80 @Ben's Beasts
3rd - $50 @jbar

BB and JB send us your account details and I’ll get your winnings over to you ASAP. Otherwise happy to hold for future games.

Fun fact, ROSSX12’s wife filled in for him last night and I’m told is a relative newbie to poker. Not sure if I want to laugh or cry knowing that, seeing she was the one that knocked me out last night! ?

View attachment 17141
Heads up was an epic battle, went for ages. Congrats to Ross’ wife on the win.

I’m happy for you to just hold my winnings for the next four buy-ins if that suits?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I haven’t checked but I believe last night ran for about 3.5 hours using a 10k/10 minute blinds/full ring structure which I think is far too long seeing there was only 13 players. Had there been 20+ players like the game before, everyone would probably still be playing :ROFLMAO:

I’ll push the next game back to a month, rather than fortnight to hopefully get a few more keen and go back to the 6 handed format, which a bunch of ppl were keen for.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Heads up was an epic battle, went for ages. Congrats to Ross’ wife on the win.

I’m happy for you to just hold my winnings for the next four buy-ins if that suits?
I heard mate. Jay was keeping me updated as I went to bed early.

Definitely happy to hold but as mentioned, games will be far less frequent moving forward so could transfer $60 and hold $20 for next game if you prefer. Completely up to you.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve had a few requests for poker so there’s a game on tomorrow night. Will create tournament later tonight...tell all your friends! Might be last one for a while, with footy starting up in 2 weeks iirc

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon