Competitions SCS Premier League Darts- World Championships - Tuesday 27th December @10:00pm AEDT

Which tournament scoring system would you like for 2023?

• Keep current scoring system- Points accumulated throughout season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2021 Grand Prix:
8 seeded players (sorted from 1st seed to 8th seed): G Price, P Wright, M Van Gerwen, J Wade, D Van den Bergh, G Anderson, J De Sousa and D Chisnall.

4 eliminated in the first round: P Wright lost to R Cross (0-2), M Van Gerwen lost to D Noppert (0-2), Van den Bergh lost to Searle (1-2) and Anderson lost to White (1-2)

2 eliminated in the second round: J Wade lost to S Bunting (1-3) and J De Sousa lost to Clayton (1-3)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2020 Grand Prix:
8 seeded players (sorted from 1st seed to 8th seed): M Van Gerwen, P Wright, G Price, M Smith, R Cross, N Aspinall, D Gurney and J Wade.

6 eliminated in the first round: P Wright lost to R Joyce (0-2), M Smith lost to D Van den Bergh (0-2), R Cross lost to G Anderson (0-2), N Aspinall lost to G Clemens (0-2), D Gurney lost to J Cullen (1-2) and J Wade lost to M King (0-2)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Event 7: BoyleSports World Grand Prix

Slightly different darting format with this being a double in - double out tournament. Match averages are lowered to 92.5 to reflect the difficulty involved in starting on a double. Research was done on previous editions of this event, and that was the target score that was deemed a good point for reward.

I've included only the first round starting teams in this post, and the following days will run quite similar to previous events. I'm simplifying it so that should we lose a block of players at a certain stage of a tournament, I'm not having to answer questions about where to next. I will adjust accordingly for future trading periods.

Tournament begins next Tuesday morning 0500hrs, and will run each morning until the conclusion of the final on the following Monday.

Trading periods will be:
-After play concludes on Wednesday morning, ahead of Thursday.
-After play concludes on Friday morning, ahead of Saturday.
Will do my best to have the team guidelines up by lunchtime.

View attachment 48437 View attachment 48438 View attachment 48439
@KLo30 and @Jay Sea

AFL Club
Adelaide
I didnt even know this was on until the tag last night… up to you what you do with this entry:
MVG (C)
Wade (VC)
Humpries
DVD
Heta
Searle
Lewis
Gilding
Apologies for being late as well.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I didnt even know this was on until the tag last night… up to you what you do with this entry:
MVG (C)
Wade (VC)
Humpries
DVD
Heta
Searle
Lewis
Gilding
Apologies for being late as well.
I think Humphries had played and the DVD match was in progress when you entered these (assuming matches were running on time - I wasn't watching). The rest hadn't started their first match yet. I'm not running this though, so can't make a call on if they get accepted or not.

Missing an entry scores the = of the lowest of entered participants for that particular round.
Given it’s the first round of a tournament the bonus point opportunities are also forfeited.

We are in October of an event that’s been running since the first week of February. There’s no grey area on this now.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Missing an entry scores the = of the lowest of entered participants for that particular round.
Given it’s the first round of a tournament the bonus point opportunities are also forfeited.

We are in October of an event that’s been running since the first week of February. There’s no grey area on this now.
Fair enough. Please remove me for whatever else is left.

It’s not like I deliberately miss nominating teams and with this not being weekly, It makes it hard to follow.

I have enjoyed it, but I’m struggling to keep up. So time to bow out.

Good luck all, enjoy what ever is left and thanks for organising.

AFL Club
Carlton
Fair enough. Please remove me for whatever else is left.

It’s not like I deliberately miss nominating teams and with this not being weekly, It makes it hard to follow.

I have enjoyed it, but I’m struggling to keep up. So time to bow out.

Good luck all, enjoy what ever is left and thanks for organising.
Come on, don't be like that, the onus is on individuals to keep track of the thread. Anyway, you still get a score, albeit the lowest. Just make the most of what's left, it's been great playing it imo.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Come on, don't be like that, the onus is on individuals to keep track of the thread. Anyway, you still get a score, albeit the lowest. Just make the most of what's left, it's been great playing it imo.
It’s more that I feel defeated because I keep forgetting.

I like playing, but I’m struggling to stay on top of it, then forget an event is up coming, then feel silly for doing so…

I’ll stay in then…. Not like I can finish up the top anyway! 😂

AFL Club
Carlton
It’s more that I feel defeated because I keep forgetting.

I like playing, but I’m struggling to stay on top of it, then forget an event is up coming, then feel silly for doing so…

I’ll stay in then…. Not like I can finish up the top anyway! 😂
Glad you reconsidered, I know life gets in the way sometimes. At least we're not playing for $50k. 😉

Maybe @The Banker can tag everyone when posting results, which also include the fixture for the next tournament?