Leagues SCS Premier League

Who's your vote to take out SCS PL 2019?

• IDIG and jaca (so jaca in other words)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Creekers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Courtesans

• Ben's Beasts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • THCLT

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Darkie

• Blaze

• Brettthejett

• Total voters
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 5 (Rd3 of H2H league matches)

1555307722551.png

All 18 coaches will be hanging on the MRP findings with regards to Danger & Setterfield, whilst the 4 coaches who held onto Fyfe hopes that he's over his concussion symptoms. The poor performances to date of our FWD Rookies stock is causing great angst amongst the coaches. Drew/Setterfield/Parker are common across all teams and with 11 also owning Balta, it doesn't make for pleasant reading. I can't believe that not one of us got on Miers who looks to be the best one from the early crop! Only 1 astute coach have now managed to structure their team so as to remove the need of having to field any of these FWD Rookies...Well done Jibrangers.

Rookies on the Bubble
-82 J Rotham $123,900
-75 M Hore $117,300
-29 J Lockhart D/M $102,400
-5 O Markov $158,000

-88 S Stack $102,400
-27 T Sparrow $117,300

-89 R O'Brien $136,800
-30 Z Clarke $142,600
-15 S Mumford $320,200

RELATIVE Ladder

1555308917663.png

PREVIEW Summary

Outside a drawn result, ONE team will experience their 1st lost (more later) and ONE of IDIG SCS or Rons Badboys will taste their 1st victory for the season. I'm looking forward to locking horns with SuperCoachScores, hoping that it's too early in the season for Jay to have a settled team so I can somehow 'sneak' in a win to get on the board. The plight for Beasts FC doesn't get any easier with Blaze of Glory looking to build on the momentum from last round. Jaca's Attackers may have to finally delve into his bag of trades if they are to overcome Jibrangers whose team is building nicely. Goodie's Guns Rookies DEF is up against The Darkness GG-less Rucks which makes for an interesting match.

Match of the Round

As mentioned above, ONE team will experience their 1st lost for the season at the conclusion of this round. It's fitting that MotR status goes to GV Vikings v Creekers, currently 1st & 2nd on the H2H ladder. GV Vikings is brimming with confidence (so he should) after despatching defending PL champion last round, no teams has been able to dislodge him from the top of the league scoring since the rounds of H2H matches. He's up against an unfashionable yet wise old coach in Creekers who has been confidently working his way back into the PL, even having time to suss out the credentials of his rivals for the ultimate crown. These two teams are the only ones to have enjoyed consecutive 100+ results in their favour thus far, so a high scoring affair is on the cards.

So prior to any trades, here's how their respective XXII on-filed looks on paper.

1555310933605.png

Careful spending has meant that GV Vikings is +1 on the Keepers count. 7 POD players as it currently stands, but I'm sure that this will grow as both are sure to pull a trade or two for this all important matchup. Creekers will be relying on his Uber Premiums in the MID and Darling to have a differential games, and he'll know coming into the weekend whether he it's better to just concentrate on enjoying the beers (which no doubt will be free flowing) or keep a watch on any moves from his opponent.

I really want to back in old mate Pete, but just cannot go past the form and consistency of Ashley's team so giving it to GV Vikings by 42 points.

Creeker

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Essendon
I will back the oldboy in to get the job done by 23pts 😉
What's this oldboy business Maso ? :) Like to think I'm in my prime years.

Good luck for this week Ash, think you may have me covered. I do have 1 trade sorted, then will keep 1 in case of late outs or a drunken awesome trade idea just before a game starts.

Great work with the write ups Thahan. Enjoying being back in the mighty PL.