Leagues SCS Premier League

Who's your vote to take out SCS PL 2019?

• IDIG and jaca (so jaca in other words)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creekers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Courtesans

• Ben's Beasts

• THCLT

• Darkie

• Blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brettthejett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Heck I’m considering Larkey, Corbett and Bolton!
Bolton's not going to kick 4 straight snags and have 7 tackles so I would temper your expectation.

That 4 goals were 3 more than he has scored in his previous 3 games this season; 3 more than from his 3 games last season; and 1 more than from his 6 games in 2017.

Think Larkey & Corbett present better avenue to a FWD Rookie at this point in time if you're looking to take that road.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Bolton's not going to kick 4 straight snags and have 7 tackles so I would temper your expectation.

That 4 goals were 3 more than he has scored in his previous 3 games this season; 3 more than from his 3 games last season; and 1 more than from his 6 games in 2017.

Think Larkey & Corbett present better avenue to a FWD Rookie at this point in time if you're looking to take that road.
Larkey and Hately top of the list for me.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Yeah I wouldn’t be expecting him to repeat last week’s heroics but they have hawks/ess/north up next which isn’t too bad and would be looking to piggy back off that 120 for a couple of weeks, with the hope that he might manage another decent score to get his price really moving.

I think Larkey could potentially spike but not Corbett (PTA, Gee, GWS).

I’m not really set on my trades for this week yet so considering all options.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
they have hawks/ess/north
Last round, Hardwick did a shutdown job on Greene/Daniels, Redman came in and did a blanketing role on Papley and I know that North have been using Turner in a similar role for the past couple of games. The tables could be turned 180 degree for this round, just thought I would put my observations out there.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Last round, Hardwick did a shutdown job on Greene/Daniels, Redman came in and did a blanketing role on Papley and I know that North have been using Turner in a similar role for the past couple of games. The tables could be turned 180 degree for this round, just thought I would put my observations out there.
Thx mate. Always appreciate another perspective. Bolton isn’t high on my list anyway (very low actually) but I’m always willing to consider all options, as outlandish as they might be (y)

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Despite carrying Simpson, Jay has the same number of Keepers as Sho
Man down, man down...!!!

With R Gray now a confirmed 'no show' for this round, Jay will be sweating on the return of Menegola, otherwise this could get ugly.

Impromptu

Strategist
AFL Club
Essendon
Man down, man down...!!!

With R Gray now a confirmed 'no show' for this round, Jay will be sweating on the return of Menegola, otherwise this could get ugly.
I have Menegola, Whitfield, Gray and Simmo, so yes sweating on team selections ??

AFL Club
Melbourne
Dunkley back in last week for me.
How GWS are not going so great and not playing Hately defeats me.
Look forward to the Vikings challenge, restringing the longbows, checking the armour, sharpening the pikes.
Good luck for our match-up Keith, hopefully both teams bring their A game.

AFL Club
West Coast
Well Done @jaca on the victory. Well Deserved.

Wasn't quite the smashing I thought it would be after I found a way to avoid the donut, but yet again luck wasn't on my side this week, and another PL league loss. Well played mate.