Leagues SCS Premier League

Who's your vote to take out SCS PL 2019?

• IDIG and jaca (so jaca in other words)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creekers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Courtesans

• Ben's Beasts

• THCLT

• Darkie

• Blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brettthejett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AFL Club
West Coast
Congrats on the win @Creeker ... Huge effort this week.

Staggered I was able to lose and still hold down 4th spot and the double chance, thought I'd blown it.

This is me after securing the double chance :)

This is me after realizing I now come up against Sho this week :cry:

As Ben said... Well done to those of us that made the top 8. And commiserations to those who didn't... I'm sure they will be plotting our demise very soon. Time for them to kick into pre-season training early, and get the jump on the finals bounds teams for next year.

Impromptu

Strategist
AFL Club
Essendon
That leaves Impromptu as the last team still in contention. He faces 13th placed IDIG but things are a bit harder for Impromptu, Needing not only to beat IDIG, but needing a big win to gain percentage and also needing both Brettthejett & Deeman1 to both lose. A tough set of circumstances to have a shot at the title... But this SuperCoach Champion has faced tougher situations before and handled them with ease
Expecting a quick exit next week but just happy to make Finals ?

AFL Club
West Coast
All the best @Lost In The Sky - will be a cracking game! With Hurn likely back for you, it will go down to the wire. I’m glad we both have Cameron though as he’s an iffy one to own as a POD in league matchups
Yeah mate... all the best as well. Just having a quick look, there seems to be only 6 differences in our best 22’s... so should be a real cracker. We match up well.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
BIG congrats to our 8 Major Finalists.

2019 proved to be another closely fought season with Muppets FC and SuperCoachScores securing the final 2 spots from 4 other teams who finished a mere win outside the Top 8.

Jibrangers a well deserved minor premiership plate as the highest ranked team, currently sitting in 45th and 290 points behind 10th. Finals aside, let's get around @Bomber18 and cheer him home towards a Top 10 finish. Special mention also to @Goodie's Guns who's backing up another impressive season sitting in 234th position. These 2 young Mods are really leading the way this season and are in a class of their own.

Let's finish strong for the remaining 4 rounds and try to push our league into the Top 150 (currently 175th).

1564317589806.png
1564317620301.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 20: WEEK I of FINALS

1564443415385.png
QF1: Jibrangers v Brownie's Bandits
Jibrangers enters this match as the undisputed favourite based on overall ranking and past 5 rounds average, however, best 22 projection based on player's averages point towards a much closer contest. Hurn likely return would be a much welcome boost for Brownie's Bandits as they plot their way to secure a direct path to the PFs.
A current total of 6 POD players will have the ultimate say in the outcome of this match with Jibrangers holding the slight edge, though Brownie's Bandits could swing this to his favour should he chooses to trade.
Prediction: Jibrangers to win by 30 points

QF2: Goodie's Guns v Courtesans
Hurn's absence in recent weeks has curtailed Goodie's Guns climb in the overall ranking. Speaking of scaling the heights, Courtesans have continued on his steady climb building from the momentum through the MBRs. Both coaches posses resume of the highest calibre and once again find themselves in familiar territory in the first week of league finals.
Prior to trades, their respective success or failure will rest on 8 POD players with Goodie's Guns holding a decided advantage if the player's averages are anything to go by. Courtesans will be relying on the recent form & ceilings of his group in order to keep himself in the hunt.
Prediction: Goodie's Guns to win by 57 points

1564447640640.png
EF1: Blaze of Glory v SuperCoachScores
SuperCoachScores has defied the odds in keeping all challengers at arm's length to secure that last final's spot. His team has been idle for a few weeks now but expect him to make a move or two before the final siren blows. Blaze of Glory resisted the temptation last week to trade, preserving that for this all important clash against the one time SC winner. Jay carries the underdog tag as the lowest ranked team in the finals (by a fair margin), however, this is right down his alley as he lives for such an occasion.
The current 9 POD players will sure to swing as each coach makes their moves, as will the ebbs and flows of this match. I suspect that both coaches will be taken on a roller coaster ride pending the final result of the match with the spoils going to the one who can demonstrate the most consistency.

Prediction: Blaze of Glory to win by 29 points

EF2: Jaca's Attackers v Muppets FC
On paper this looks to be a very even contest, however, Muppets FC may have gone all-in on his chips too early meaning that his race has already been run. Craig cannot afford any omissions at team's selections as it would mean an unavoidable donut which would cripple his chance of a highly unlikely victory. Jason on the other hand have been meticulous in his trading over the past few rounds to position his team for a genuine run at the finals.
Teams are separated by 9 POD players with Jaca's Attackers holding all the aces. All the signs are against Muppets FC for this encounter as they've literally ran out of steam which is unfortunate as their season looked to have so much promise.

Prediction: Jaca's Attackers to win by 132 points

Last edited:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good luck to the 8 coaches whom made the major finals for 2019, best of luck for the weekend!

As for me, it was a very disappointing second half of the year, colminating in a drop out of the finals in the last week of the regular season after being in the top 8 all year.

Ultimately it came down to the fact that my team was not good enough and probalbly didn't deserve to make the finals anyway.

Good luck all for the remaining 4 weeks!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
THURSDAY TEAMS SUMMARY

Jibrangers - M Parker comes in to provide FWD cover
Brownie's Bandits - Loses B Bewley but still has D Clarke as MID cover

Goodie's Guns - No change
Courtesans - Loses S Lycett but can cover with either M Chol or C Burgess

Blaze of Glory - Loses B Bewley but still has MID cover
SuperCoachSCores - No change

Jaca's Attackers - Loses B Bewley but still has MID cover
Muppets FC - Loses S Lycett which unfortunately means playing with only 21

AFL Club
Collingwood
THURSDAY TEAMS SUMMARY

Muppets FC - Loses S Lycett which unfortunately means playing with only 21
Thanks Thanh, in the Tarra Valley over the weekend so no internet. Shown my hand a bit early but this is PL finals, gotta go for it. Best of luck Goodies.

Impromptu

Strategist
AFL Club
Essendon
THURSDAY TEAMS SUMMARY