Leagues SCS Premier League

Who's your vote to take out SCS PL 2019?

• IDIG and jaca (so jaca in other words)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creekers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Courtesans

• Ben's Beasts

• THCLT

• Darkie

• Blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brettthejett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE

QF1: 1/76 Jibrangers v Brownie's Bandits 2/133
Brownie's Bandits traded Logue to Birchall (ouch) whilst both will be hoping Parker & Rozee will be sufficient cover for JCameron.
Currently 7 POD players in this match up.

QF2: 1/76 Goodie's Guns v Courtesans 1/76
Courtesans have gone for the jugular trading Sidebottom & Lycett in favour of Zerrett & Treloar whilst Goodie's Guns hasn't even blink an eyelid.

EF1: 1/76 Blaze of Glory v SuperCoachScores 1/76
Blaze of Glory has boosted his prospect going Brayshaw & Clarke to Yeo & Snelling, SuperCoachScores has gone Clarke to Mundy.
Currently 10 POD players in this match up.

EF2: 2/225 Jaca's Attackers v Muppets FC 2/76
Jaca's Attackers is holding firm on trades whilst Muppets FC has to absorb an unavoidable donut.
Currently 9 POD players in this match up.

AFL Club
West Coast
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE

QF1: 1/76 Jibrangers v Brownie's Bandits 2/133
Brownie's Bandits traded Logue to Birchall (ouch)
whilst both will be hoping Parker & Rozee will be sufficient cover for JCameron.
Typical luck for me, What a waste of a trade.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
SATURDAY NIGHT UPDATE

1564835986044.png
1564836366437.png
QF1: [Treloar, Bontempelli] Jibrangers v Brownie's Bandits [Hurn + 32]
QF2: [Hurn, Gaff] Goodie's Guns v Courtesans [Crisp + 197]

1564836014050.png
1564836885273.png
EF1: [Hurn, Treloar, Yeo, Bontempelli + 50] Blaze of Glory v SuperCoachScores [Simpson, Neale, Zorko]
EF2: [Hurn, Macrae + 347] Jaca's Attackers v Muppets FC [Bontempelli, Burgess, Grundy]
***Assuming the former takes Gawn (c) and the latter Grundy (c)

Barring any unforseen circumstances, results looks to be favouring the leading teams heading into Sunday. Keith's decision to go all-in with his trades looks to be the winning move, earning his team a likely week's break to freshen up.
Unfortunately, Muppets FC looks to have ran their race and SuperCoachScores seems to have used up all their petrol tickets in getting to this stage.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Well done @Bomber18 on the win. Never in doubt mate.

Was a bit silly thinking I was even a small chance at a win. Too many guys that consistently let me down.
Commiserations - rotten luck bringing in Birchall for an injury straight away. Thought I may have cooked it trying to risk Grundy C to nab a few points in my cash league, but Treloar brought it home and Grundy recovered well. Good luck for next round! Fingers crossed Cameron is back although Rozee is doing mighty fine for you!

AFL Club
West Coast
Commiserations - rotten luck bringing in Birchall for an injury straight away. Thought I may have cooked it trying to risk Grundy C to nab a few points in my cash league, but Treloar brought it home and Grundy recovered well. Good luck for next round! Fingers crossed Cameron is back although Rozee is doing mighty fine for you!
Yeah the Birchall injury really hurts, leaves me with no DEF cover now. Sure hope I get some good luck from my POD’s next round, would be terrible to go out with 2 straight losses after what has been a relatively good year.

Enjoy the week off league play!!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
RESULTS - WEEK I FINALS

1564965535744.png

1564965575512.png

Congrats to @Bomber18 and @Courtesans on winning a direct entry to the PL Finals and earning themselves a week off in the process.

@Lost In The Sky and @Goodie's Guns will have to lick their wounds and front up against @Blaze and @jaca who were the top 2 scorers respectively for the round.

1564966160668.png

Average score for the round was 2,389 and now ranked 212 (from 175).

AFL Club
Adelaide
Well done @Blaze

To be honest, I was quite happy to make the 8 but when you trade in Mundy for the first final elimination and he scores a 50 ???

Good luck for the rest of the finals ???
Thanks! You got me on a good week which has been a rarity after the byes (sounds like my crows!)

I have my fingers crossed for some luck at selection (Josh Kelly and Jeremy Cameron back and no carnage) and I will be able to field a full premo team for the first time this year.

AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks! You got me on a good week which has been a rarity after the byes (sounds like my crows!)

I have my fingers crossed for some luck at selection (Josh Kelly and Jeremy Cameron back and no carnage) and I will be able to field a full premo team for the first time this year.
With or without Josh Kelly this week... Reckon you'll be favorite heading into our match this week. My team is stumbling badly at the moment.

AFL Club
Adelaide
With or without Josh Kelly this week... Reckon you'll be favorite heading into our match this week. My team is stumbling badly at the moment.
It could be an eagles v crows battle on Sunday Twilight in more ways than one! haha

I don't know if I am a favourite but I do know the eagles will be!:eek: I am scared to watch to be honest and the way big bodied mids destroy the crows I might have a sneaky C on my POD the Yeo-man if my VC doesn't work out.

AFL Club
West Coast
It could be an eagles v crows battle on Sunday Twilight in more ways than one! haha

I don't know if I am a favourite but I do know the eagles will be!:eek: I am scared to watch to be honest and the way big bodied mids destroy the crows I might have a sneaky C on my POD the Yeo-man if my VC doesn't work out.
Going to be very strange for the two of us... I have Smith, M.Crouch & Sloane as POD's and you have Laird & Yeo. I will hoping like hell Smith, M.Crouch & Sloane all kill it... But West Coast still wins. And you will be hoping they don't play well, but Yeo does... And Adelaide wins, lol