Leagues SCS Premier League

Who's your vote to take out SCS PL 2019?

• IDIG and jaca (so jaca in other words)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creekers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Courtesans

• Ben's Beasts

• THCLT

• Darkie

• Blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brettthejett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 21: WEEK II of FINALS
Semi-Finals Week

1565332390649.png
SF1: Brownie's Bandits v Blaze of Glory
JCameron returns for both teams whilst Brownie's Bandits loses Birchall and Blaze of Glory loses Snelling from last week's teams. Prior to trades, both coaches will be fielding 1 short of a full 'Premium' team with benches looking relatively thin for this encounter. With currently 10 POD players in their respective squads, there will be some twist & turn before either coach can claim to have that edge over the other. Brownie's Bandits looks to have the POD players with consistent scoring and Blaze of Glory's group could have a major say if they all combine to fire in the same week, something which is not too far away in their memory bank.
Prediction: Brownie's Bandits to win by 55 points

SF2: Goodie's Guns v Jaca's Attackers
Goodie's Guns was outcoached last week and will look to put his best foot forward in this do or die encounter. Jaca's Attackers hardly broke a sweat in qualifying for this round in recording their season's high with relative ease. Teams are currently separated by 6 POD players, however, I'm sure that pending trades will have a say either way. Despite the parity in the overall ranking, there doesn't seem to be much between the 2 coaches on paper and the final outcome of this match will be on a knife's edge until the very last moment.
Prediction: Goodie's Guns to win by 23 points

AFL Club
West Coast
Oh why couldn't you make it back Josh Kelly...and Snelling and Jarrod Cameron out! It looks like I am scraping the bottom of my bench barrel. Come on Bobby Hill 5 snags son!

Good luck @Lost In The Sky let's do this!
Yeah Good Luck mate... I'm genuinely pretty nervous this week... A few of my Premo's have really let me down in the last few weeks so this match-up could genuinely go either way. Likely will come right down to Sunday arvo when the Eagles & Crows face each other!!

AFL Club
West Coast
Reckon you will thump me Blaze... My premo’s really letting me down once again. Taranto was beyond pathetic last night & Oliver has started poorly, meanwhile Treloar and Heeney absolutely killing it for you.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Reckon you will thump me Blaze... My premo’s really letting me down once again. Taranto was beyond pathetic last night & Oliver has started poorly, meanwhile Treloar and Heeney absolutely killing it for you.
Looks like you posted this 1 quarter into the second/third match of the round. You are less positive about your team than I am about the crows! ?
Seems like the wash up is now billings, Laird, yeo and a 41 point buffer vs crouch bros Marshall and Sloane. Logic says @THCLT Will be on the money with his prediction. I'm not out of it yet as my crows boys know how to throw in a stinker! I now have a silver lining if Sloane gets tagged for a 35!?

Edit...I could still go Yeo captain against 137 Macrae but it does seem crazy......

AFL Club
West Coast
Looks like you posted this 1 quarter into the second/third match of the round. You are less positive about your team than I am about the crows! ?
Seems like the wash up is now billings, Laird, yeo and a 41 point buffer vs crouch bros Marshall and Sloane. Logic says @THCLT Will be on the money with his prediction. I'm not out of it yet as my crows boys know how to throw in a stinker! I now have a silver lining if Sloane gets tagged for a 35!?

Edit...I could still go Yeo captain against 137 Macrae but it does seem crazy......
Yeah I have zero faith in my SC team these last few weeks and I'm not confident at all in my team with way they have been consistently letting me down... Especially my so called premium midfielders. Oliver (96), Taranto (70), Neale (85) all way below average... and still have consistent under performer M.Crouch to come and Sloane with the Hutchings tag. Marshall with the tough Sandi match-up too.

Earlier in the year I would have been more confident but definitely not now, lol

AFL Club
West Coast
Comfortable win @Lost In The Sky on both SC and club fronts. This year has caught up with me and I can't expect to keep winning finals without 22 premos on the park. Good luck next week!
Thanks mate, Commiserations... Took a couple of huge efforts from M.Crouch & Dunkley to get me over the line. It was a tougher match-up than the final score suggests. Can feel proud with that effort.

Will have to get better results from a lot of my players next week to get the win.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
RESULTS - WEEK II FINALS
Semi-Finals

1565568023334.png

Congratulations to @Lost In The Sky and @jaca on progressing through to the PFs. Commiserations to @Blaze and @Goodie's Guns on failing at the SFs hurdle, a great effort by you both regardless and the experience will hold you in good stead for the future.

1565568228996.png

Average score for the round was 2,312 and league now ranked 241 (from 212).

Get behind @Bomber18 who has moved into 33rd overall, 205 points behind 10th with 2 rounds remaining.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 21: WEEK II of FINALS
Preliminary-Finals Week

1565909704667.png
PF1: Jibrangers v Jaca's Attackers

Jaca's Attackers has been on a 'giant-killing' run during the finals and would need to muster up another herculean effort to topple 33rd ranked team in Jibrangers. With only a handful of POD players between them, will Sho use the injured JCameron to neutralise or increase this number? Will come down to how confident he's feeling on his current crop of unique players. On the other hand, Jason will be looking to extend his streak for another week as they seek to make it to the final dance and I reckon they are every chance to do so.
Prediction: Jaca's Attackers to win by 15 points

PF2: Courtesans v Brownie's Bandits
Brownie's Bandits was unconvincing last week in avoiding a straight sets exit from the finals, but will be up against much sterner opposition this week as the Courtesans has been freshened up for this week's encounter. Keith has a decided advantage in that he has playing bench options, something that Iain can only wish for, particularly as they both have the injured JCameron to deal with. It would seem that Keith will be calling the shots in this match up and that the long and arduous season has finally caught up with Iain's mob as a win to the Bandits would be akin to robbery in broad daylight.
Prediction: Courtesans to win by 116 points

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE

A pretty much uneventful evening other than Iain's JCameron to Heeney trade with 4/378 all round.

All 4 teams have used the VC on Gawn so that makes for an interesting play on who their respective Captains are.

AFL Club
West Coast
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE

A pretty much uneventful evening other than Iain's JCameron to Heeney trade with 4/378 all round.

All 4 teams have used the VC on Gawn so that makes for an interesting play on who their respective Captains are.
Another trade that didn’t turn out well. 78 was a poor return for a trade in. Was considering 2-3 others so I reckon those guys are all sure things to have huge games now.