Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V Tails

After a penalty shoot-out in the NHL denied Adrian T a first up collect for our PC, he's bringing us all back to the scene of the crime hoping for some favourable karma.

BET 2
$5 NHL & NBA Multi
(Boosted)
13/11 NHL Boston Bruins/Over 5.5
13/11 NBA Pacers/Over 209.5
13/11 NBA Brooklyn Nets +6.5/Over 217.5
2.jpg
BET 3
$5 NHL & NBA Multi

13/11 NHL Montreal Canadiens/Under 6.5
13/11 NHL Minnesota Wild/Over 5.5
13/11 NBA Bulls/Under 213.5
3.jpg

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Match winner denied for being off side and then the Capitals lost the shootout .... oh well but was fun to watch
I must admit that it was my first time following an NHL game with such interest and suspense, even though all I was doing was cheering for a Capitals goal :D. Had to read up on the rules to confirm that they play 3 quarters instead of the usual four...just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I must admit that it was my first time following an NHL game with such interest and suspense, even though all I was doing was cheering for a Capitals goal :D. Had to read up on the rules to confirm that they play 3 quarters instead of the usual four...just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me.
I think the first match I ever saw was on video back in the mid 90's. The 3x20 min period thing surprised me a bit back then too - it is a bit unusual compared to most sports. Not a huge fan, but I have seen a few matches and played a couple of NHL video games since.

7 goals seems a lot to me for ice hockey, I checked though and there have been 7 or more goals in 7/17 games for Boston, and in 11/17 for Florida this season. Should be achievable.

AFL Club
Essendon
WEEK V GROUP MULTI

@Darkie @THCLT @Hawk41 @Ironhawk @jiimmyy @KLo30

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.
F1 for me, Lewis Hamilton to win the Brazilian Grand prix this weekend, currently paying $2.50

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looking like both bets in post 444 missed. Boston lost in OT (4-4 at full time), Chicago v NY has gone over 214 pts.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
@Darkie @Hawk41
As Ken's leg is starting tomorrow morning, can I please have your bets sometime today...thanks.
Hi mate - can I please try Rohit Sharma to top score for India @ $3.75? Averaging 130 this year, seems to be benefiting from opening the batting, and can go massive.

Also a heads up for anyone short of ideas next week, Pujara to top score in the following Test could be a decent option if the odds are reasonable. His form this year is only middling and his record at Eden Gardens is modest, but it will be India’s first day night Test, with a pink ball. Pujara is one of few who have played substantial cricket with a pink ball,and he topped the run scoring when he did so in 2016. He also bats in the top order, which somewhat reduces his chances of having to bat in the evening session, especially at the start of his innings. He’s got a very good temperament and can stick for long periods (as he did against Aus last time), so he may be better suited than many to get through some tough overs if he needs to. You’d probably want $5+ given the other factors above but it could be worth a look.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi mate - can I please try Rohit Sharma to top score for India @ $3.75? Averaging 130 this year, seems to be benefiting from opening the batting, and can go massive.

Also a heads up for anyone short of ideas next week, Pujara to top score in the following Test could be a decent option if the odds are reasonable. His form this year is only middling and his record at Eden Gardens is modest, but it will be India’s first day night Test, with a pink ball. Pujara is one of few who have played substantial cricket with a pink ball,and he topped the run scoring when he did so in 2016. He also bats in the top order, which somewhat reduces his chances of having to bat in the evening session, especially at the start of his innings. He’s got a very good temperament and can stick for long periods (as he did against Aus last time), so he may be better suited than many to get through some tough overs if he needs to. You’d probably want $5+ given the other factors above but it could be worth a look.
I think I'm up next week, I'll try to remember to have a look at including it if the odds are worth it.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V Tails

There's one certainty with Adrian T...he absolutely gets an A+ for perseverance!

BET 4
$5 NHL & NBA Multi
(Boosted)
14/11 NHL New York Islanders/Over 5.5
14/11 NHL Washington Capitals/Over 6.5
14/11 NBA Boston Celtics/Under 228.5
4.jpg