Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Gee that's pretty lucky, that sort of thing is normally frowned upon especially when the other team just ran the shot clock out.
Raptors actually ran their shot clock down just by holding the ball, with 6sec left and everyone looking like statues, a Blazers player walked in a lay up for our bet to just cross the line!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone got some betting tips for tomorrow ... got an NBL pick I want to roll into two other options ...

Edit: found some options ...
I’m glad you found some options. I just tried to search extensively for something to see if I could help and nothing is grabbing me tomorrow!! The option I liked most was in the Sydney clash in the WBBL, but I wasn’t confident and once I switched over to Beteasy I saw there was not a market for that bet, so that was probably a good thing!!

For the record, it was a 50 scored first innings - No which is offering $2.32 on SportsBet which I think is overs since it seems more of a 50/50 bet based on this years matches.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m glad you found some options. I just tried to search extensively for something to see if I could help and nothing is grabbing me tomorrow!! The option I liked most was in the Sydney clash in the WBBL, but I wasn’t confident and once I switched over to Beteasy I saw there was not a market for that bet, so that was probably a good thing!!

For the record, it was a 50 scored first innings - No which is offering $2.32 on SportsBet which I think is overs since it seems more of a 50/50 bet based on this years matches.
FWIW, I'm not finding Beteasy very user friendly when it comes to options, margins or odds ....

- See lots of other non offered options I'd like to bet on at Sportsbet but will just stick with what the platform offers ...
- Conversely Beteasy does offer some betting options I'm interested in that Sportsbet don't offer ... (NHL doubles etc)
- So a bit of a long winded non issue for me in the end ...

Last edited:

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
can I please try Rohit Sharma to top score for India @ $3.75? Averaging 130 this year, seems to be benefiting from opening the batting, and can go massive.

Also a heads up for anyone short of ideas next week, Pujara to top score in the following Test could be a decent option if the odds are reasonable.
R Sharma dismissed for 6 and Pujara currently the leading scorer on 36...looks like both Indian batsmen didn't get our Group memo!

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I am loving the ride this week!
Bet 1 is still haunting me ... Shoud've, Could've, Would've ... but was an off side ruling by literally inches that cost the bet win ... grrr

But what can you do ... keep plugging away and might need to lean on some other opinions on the ride home .... got plenty of shots left ...

@Lost In The Sky ... any NBL tips ?

Last edited:

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
***BET 5***
Avalanche
scored a goal in the 1st third, issue is...the Oilers scored FOUR. Consolation is that if Avalanche can come back from this then our Over 6.5 bet is a sure thing.
Browns leading comfortably approaching HT 14-0
Mavericks trailing by 5 at HT

AFL Club
Hawthorn
***BET 5***
Avalanche
scored a goal in the 1st third, issue is...the Oilers scored FOUR. Consolation is that if Avalanche can come back from this then our Over 6.5 bet is a sure thing.
Browns leading comfortably approaching HT 14-0
Mavericks trailing by 5 at HT
Looks like this one (along with 6 and 7) have missed.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V Tails

There's no rest for Adrian T as he backs up today's triple multi with another which starts in about 15 minutes!

Let's hope we can cheer the Timberwolves and Boston Bruins home tomorrow.

BET 8
15/11 NBL Perth Wildcats -2.5/Over186.5
16/11 NBA Timberwolves to Win by 7 or More
16/11 NHL Boston Bruins/Over6.5
8.jpg
BET 9
16/11 NBA Philadelphia 76ers to Win by 7 or More
16/11 NBL Melbourne United 1-10
18/11 NFL New York Jets/Over 39.5
9.jpg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WEEK V GROUP MULTI

Below are selections from our 6 punters in order of 'current' odds at the time of placing the bets.

View attachment 12673

GROUP MULTI 1
BCDE

View attachment 12675

GROUP MULTI 2
ABEF
(Boosted)
View attachment 12674
For the Andrew Wiggins (Group 1 Most Match Points) leg, he's up against the following players:
  • Karl-Anthony Towns
  • DeMar DeRozan
  • LaMarcus Aldridge
  • Bryn Forbes
  • Dejounte Murray
Agarwal for India is currently 150+ not out. Bangladesh made 150 for the entire team in their first innings.
Sharma was out for 6.

Think we can write both of these multis off pretty much. :(

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WEEK V Tails

There's no rest for Adrian T as he backs up today's triple multi with another which starts in about 15 minutes!

Let's hope we can cheer the Timberwolves and Boston Bruins home tomorrow.

BET 8
15/11 NBL Perth Wildcats -2.5/Over186.5
16/11 NBA Timberwolves to Win by 7 or More
16/11 NHL Boston Bruins/Over6.5
View attachment 12695
Perth won 99-95 so that's one leg in the bag! Only two to go! (y)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Agarwal for India is currently 150+ not out. Bangladesh made 150 for the entire team in their first innings.
Sharma was out for 6.

Think we can write both of these multis off pretty much. :(
Agarwal is out for 243. Just need Bangladesh to get 5 more quick wickets now, get a second innings score of 500+ somehow and have Sharma dominate the second innings. Easy...