Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PAK scored 3 in the first over so Finch & Co. needs a boundary when it's their turn to bat.
Warner sliced shot over a clueless 3rd man fielder for 6 was the only runs for the over...but good enough to double the PAK's efforts!

Hoping for a favourite's day in the NBA tomorrow and Melody Belle to continue on her Grp1's winning streak.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like De Grandhomme is out for 7. :(
No good I’m afraid.

For what it’s worth I nearly went pretty hard on him separately given I could get $6+. I think that would have been excellent value, but as it turns out it’s lucky I got busy and didn’t have the chance.

It’s not often life getting in the way is a good thing, I guess I should take it as a win in this case though!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry guys, on my golfing weekend at Rich River, for some value I like Race 6 N 5 Aliferous showing $7 on the tote fixed is $16 with the Tab, haven't checked Beteasy.
Don’t apologise! This is a bit of fun and we should always let LIFE take priority! We don’t have to all be involved every week.

Even with our bets, we will win some and lose more ... at the end of the day we will need a bit of luck to be on our side to come out in front. I’m just enjoying having the bets to “barrack” for, and to be honest, I can’t remember who recommended what, or if anyone missed nominating!

I hope you are having a great weekend! A whole weekend of playing golf would not be good for my blood pressure.

AFL Club
Carlton
Don’t apologise! This is a bit of fun and we should always let LIFE take priority! We don’t have to all be involved every week.

Even with our bets, we will win some and lose more ... at the end of the day we will need a bit of luck to be on our side to come out in front. I’m just enjoying having the bets to “barrack” for, and to be honest, I can’t remember who recommended what, or if anyone missed nominating!

I hope you are having a great weekend! A whole weekend of playing golf would not be good for my blood pressure.
I'm a hacker, haven't played since last year. We used to be fanatical playing 2 rounds on a Saturday in all sorts of weather. But good to get out with your mates sharing stories and a bit of alcohol, over a bbq.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK IV STAKES DAY GROUP MULTI

Our punter's One & Only bet for the day are collated in the table below, ranked from lowest to highest winning odds.

I wanted to extend our interests for as long as practical so have decided to enter a number of multi at varying stakes, which is highlighted in the 'white' section of the table.

1573258069543.png

GROUP BET 4
$10 on ABCD to WIN
G4.jpg

GROUP BET 5
$3 on DEF to WIN
G5.jpg

GROUP BET 6
$2 on EFG to WIN
G6.jpg

GROUP BET 7
$1 on FGH to WIN
G7.jpg

GROUP BET 8
$1 on GHI to WIN
G8.jpg

GROUP BET 9
$3 on FGHI to PLACE
G9.jpg

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK IV KLo30

All our hopes this week will be resting on Ken's broad shoulders, and he's jetting off to the US to look if he can find us a win.

BET 1
$20 NFL Multi #1
K1.jpg
BET 2
$20 NFL Multi #2
K2.jpg
BET 3
$20 NCAA Multi #1
K3.jpg
BET 4
$20 NCAA Multi #2
K4.jpg