Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
WEEK IV KENNEDY OAKS GROUP F4

Below are the group nominations for the Kennedy Oaks race at Flemington.
View attachment 12550
We're going back to the well with a 1 x $10 First Four on A/B/A/B with an approximate return of 7.36% (after I apply Bet Boost).

GROUP BET 3
Thu 7th Nov - Flemington Race 8 - $10 First Four
[1st] 1,2,3,4
[2nd] 5,8,12,14
[3rd] 1,2,3,4
[4th] 5,8,12,14
View attachment 12551
We had exactly the right format, ABAB, but failed to find the 2nd horse.

It paid $7800

Our group bet horse Gamay had every chance, but disappointed.

AFL Club
Sydney
We had exactly the right format, ABAB, but failed to find the 2nd horse.

It paid $7800

Our group bet horse Gamay had every chance, but disappointed.
Seemed to find it very difficult to get out from behind the horse in front that last 300m. Probably would’ve placed if not for that.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WEEK IV Hawk41

BET3
Remainder of my weekly bet, $50 going for a cross sport multi (Bet Boost applied).
(y)8/11 T20 Cricket Aus v Pak - AUS highest 1st over 1.80
9/11 NBA Nuggets to win 1.40
9/11 NBA Lakers to win 1.23
9/11 NBA Mavs to win 1.15
9/11 MR8 15 Melody Belle 3.60
H3.jpg

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK IV STAKES DAY NOMINATIONS

Saturday's Stakes Day represents the last of the major Group races at Flemington for this Spring Carnival. Our Group has enjoyed success on Cox Plate day when @Hawk41 spotted Soul Patch for the win and Derby Day when our F4 numbers matched those in the frame. This week, we missed out on an EQ collect on Cup Day by 1 leg and couldn't find the 2nd placed roughie for the running of the Oaks yesterday. Last but not least, @7/11 @Tails and @KLo30 drew 1st, 2nd & 3rd respectively in our Cup Sweepstake. All in all, it has been a busy but hopefully enjoyable week for all involved.

I'm going to release the shackles for tomorrow and change things up a bit for our group. Instead of the customary select a winner from the following races or pick a horse from group A and group B, etc. I'll only have ONE question for the group...

If you could only have ONE bet for tomorrow, what would it be...?

Please post your nomination in the following format:
Race X - # Name
Example: Race 8 -15 Melody Belle

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WEEK IV STAKES DAY NOMINATIONS

Saturday's Stakes Day represents the last of the major Group races at Flemington for this Spring Carnival. Our Group has enjoyed success on Cox Plate day when @Hawk41 spotted Soul Patch for the win and Derby Day when our F4 numbers matched those in the frame. This week, we missed out on an EQ collect on Cup Day by 1 leg and couldn't find the 2nd placed roughie for the running of the Oaks yesterday. Last but not least, @7/11 @Tails and @KLo30 drew 1st, 2nd & 3rd respectively in our Cup Sweepstake. All in all, it has been a busy but hopefully enjoyable week for all involved.

I'm going to release the shackles for tomorrow and change things up a bit for our group. Instead of the customary select a winner from the following races or pick a horse from group A and group B, etc. I'll only have ONE question for the group...

If you could only have ONE bet for tomorrow, what would it be...?

Please post your nomination in the following format:
Race X - # Name
Example: Race 8 -15 Melody Belle
Is this win bets only or are you allowing the more exotic bet types (quinellas, trifectas, quaddies etc)?

I'll have a look at the form tonight.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Race 4 - 5 True Self

Unlucky not to have edge out Prince of Arran in the Geelong Cup and we now all know how Prince of Arran went in the Cup. He's an out and out stayer and with star jockey Ryan Moore back in the saddle should have too much for his rivals in this edition of the Queen Elizabeth Stakes.