Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
A nice way to finished off Stakes Day with a roughie winning the last. That's another spring carnival chapter closed for me for the year, one of my most successful Spring Carnival from a punting point of view. Hope some of you were able to catch my tips in time, a few winners in that lot.

On the PC front, we missed a few nice Group multi by a single leg. I guess we keep on persevering as it's well worth the wait when it hits. I must admit that I quite like the idea of the 'One and Only' bet idea and system and wished that I had thought of that earlier during the carnival. Gives us a few tickets with the same outlay and a nice spread to follow throughout the course of the day's racing.

Here's hoping that @KLo30 can close the week with a BANG...no pressure Ken!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK IV REVIEW

Ken & Dave searched far and wide across the globe but just couldn't find a combination that worked. Our group too was busy in an effort to try and replicate last week's performance, however, we ended up a selection here and there short of hitting another home run. It may seems hard to find positives in a week such as the one just past, but all is not lost. We did see 3 of our punters benefitted from our Group funded Melbourne Cup Sweepstake and I was greatly encouraged by the level of participation in what was a hectic and busy week.

BALANCE SHEET

1573424968514.png

WEEKLY SUMMARY

1573425018981.png

CUMMULATIVE SUMMARY
***Last 3-weeks

1573425067674.png

WEEKLY PERFORMANCE & BALANCE

1573425167753.png

DASHBOARDS

1573425310244.png
1573425321267.png 1573425328727.png 1573425334630.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V GROUP MULTI

@Darkie @THCLT @Hawk41 @Ironhawk @jiimmyy @KLo30

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

WEEK IV RESULT

1573444813475.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bet 1 of the week for me sent to @THCLT ... I'll let him post it once placed ...
It's a darts bet isn't it? :D

I was looking for something to bet on in my lunch break and saw the Grand Slam of Darts is on this week, I know there's a few fans here. Not something I know anything about, so I'll probably avoid it (no matches to bet on for Thursday onwards yet anyway).

Still no idea what to bet on, EPL probably would have been my go to option but it's an international break.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's a darts bet isn't it? :D

I was looking for something to bet on in my lunch break and saw the Grand Slam of Darts is on this week, I know there's a few fans here. Not something I know anything about, so I'll probably avoid it (no matches to bet on for Thursday onwards yet anyway).

Still no idea what to bet on, EPL probably would have been my go to option but it's an international break.
Nah ... I don't bet on darts but do like watching it though ...

If anyone has any daily tips feel free to PM me as I'll probably place at least one each day ...
- Need odds of better than 2.5 to 1 though for my style ....

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Hi THCLT, It might be better if you alot my position to someone else this week as I have a few personal issues to deal with and would not like to give a selection without due care and diligence. Should be AOK next week if wanted. (y)
Thanks @doc ron I'll take your place this week and have moved you to the week starting 25th Nov as per below.

1573467371387.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V Tails

Just when you all thought that you can enjoy some respite after a loaded MC week, @Tails has other ideas. He has devised a plan to keep us all on our toes and engaged throughout the course of the week, with the ultimate aim of keeping our remaining punters mind's sharp & keen to prepare them when it's their turn to bat. Always a people's person and striving for the greater good of the group as a whole, we're certainly glad to have him on board.

With his opening bet, he's taking us to the US Capital and introducing us to the sport of ice hockey so grab your woollies & beanies and come along for what should be a very eventful ride. All the best Adrian T...

BET 1
$5 NHL & NBA Multi
(Boosted)
12/11 NHL Washington Capitals/Over 5.5
12/11 NBA Celtics/Over 219.5
12/11 NBA Rockets -4.5/Under 242.5
1.jpg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WEEK V GROUP MULTI

@Darkie @doc ron @Hawk41 @Ironhawk @jiimmyy @KLo30

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

WEEK IV RESULT

View attachment 12634
For this week I will have a crack at Armenia to beat Greece in the Euro 2020 football (soccer) qualifiers. Currently paying $3.40.

Greece aren't in good form and lost their match against Armenia in Greece earlier in the qualifiers. I think Greece often get lower odds than they should as people remember them from their one decent tournament back in 2004. Although they are by no means a certainty, I can see a reasonable chance of the home team (Armenia) getting the upset here.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK V GROUP MULTI

@Darkie @THCLT @Hawk41 @Ironhawk @jiimmyy @KLo30
17/11 A-League Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory - Sydney FC HT/FT 2.25

Sydney FC had the bye last week and should be fresh for this rivalry, whereas Melbourne Victory has been scratchy at best in their campaign to date. Victory will be without some of their key personnel due to International duty and injury so I feel that Sydney FC at home will be looking to get on the scoreboard early in the 1st half and hold on for the win.