Discussion SCS Punter's Club: Week VIII - doc ron (3-843)

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
For those who loves soccer and are looking for something to keep them occupy for the evening, Andrew has a raft of soccer matches to keep us entertained into the early hours.

BET 6
1/12 Welsh PL Barry Town v Newton - Barry Town to WIN
1/12 EPL Burnley v Crystal Palace - Burnley to WIN
1/12 Northern Ireland PL Linfield v Larne - Linfield to WIN & BTTS
1/12 Scottish PL Motherwell v St Johnstone - Motherwell & Under 3.5 goals

BET 7
1/12 German Bundesliga Hoffenheim v Fortuna Düsseldorf - Hoffenheim to WIN
1/12 French Ligue 1 Nice v Angers - Nice to WIN
1/12 Netherlands Heracles Almelo v ADO Den Haag - Heracles Almelo to WIN

BET 10
30/11 EPL Man City to beat Newcastle United by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Tottenham Spurs to beat Bournemouth by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Chelsea to beat West Ham United by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Liverpool to beat Brighton by 2+ goals

Darkie

AFL Club
Collingwood
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't enforce the follow on, even though they are nearly 500 ahead...

Should have given him a crack at Lara's record.
I agree re the follow on (in which case they should have given him a shot). If they bowl them out in the first session there’s little reason not to enforce it, but many sides, Australia especially, tend to be too conservative in enforcing the follow on in my view. They’ve only bowled 35 overs so far, and Lyon hasn’t even started!

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
For those who loves soccer and are looking for something to keep them occupy for the evening, Andrew has a raft of soccer matches to keep us entertained into the early hours.

BET 6
1/12 Welsh PL Barry Town v Newton - Barry Town to WIN
1/12 EPL Burnley v Crystal Palace - Burnley to WIN
1/12 Northern Ireland PL Linfield v Larne - Linfield to WIN & BTTS
1/12 Scottish PL Motherwell v St Johnstone - Motherwell & Under 3.5 goals

BET 7
1/12 German Bundesliga Hoffenheim v Fortuna Düsseldorf - Hoffenheim to WIN
1/12 French Ligue 1 Nice v Angers - Nice to WIN
1/12 Netherlands Heracles Almelo v ADO Den Haag - Heracles Almelo to WIN

BET 10
30/11 EPL Man City to beat Newcastle United by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Tottenham Spurs to beat Bournemouth by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Chelsea to beat West Ham United by 2+ goals
1/12 EPL Liverpool to beat Brighton by 2+ goals
Well that went well :oops:

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well that went well :oops:
Bet 7 went close at least.

The other bet I was considering for the group multi got up easily (unfortunately). The team I support in non league soccer went in as favourites as they were higher on the ladder, but I knew they have been struggling badly lately and probably wouldn't win. They lost 4-0, the team that beat them was paying $3.00.

Brazil got eliminated in the quarter finals of the beach soccer too by Russia, so got another of my bets wrong.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK VII Diabolical

The men's haven't brought much joy for Andrew so he's calling on some women's power to end the week.

BET 11
$10 'Women's Power' Multi
(Boosted)
1/12 WBBL
Adelaide Strikers to beat Sydney Sixers
1/12 W-League Sydney FC to beat Perth Glory
1/12 WNBL Adelaide Lightning to beat Southside Flyers
1/12 Women's World Handball Championships Denmark to beat South Korea
2/12 Lululemon Maui Pro Sally Fitzgibbons to win Heat 4
2/12 Lululemon Maui Pro Stephanie Gilmore to win Heat 5

11.jpg

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Healy produced a masterful inning of 84 from 38 balls to lead the Sixers to a 13 runs victory over the Strikers despite the valiant effort of Devine who notched up 60 from 38 balls.

That has put paid to the last of Andrew's multi and he's very disappointed not to have rekindled some of the magic he produced last time around for the PC.

Next up for our PC is @doc ron could he be the 'hero' that we've been waiting for...?

All I know is that the Hero World Challenge golf is on next week so let's hope that is a good omen.

doc ron

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't know about being a hero but I'll give it a crack. THCLT can you give me a quick rundown on how much I'm betting and other details, I've actually forgotten. 🙄 Alot going on at the moment. I'm on the move from my current lodgings into something that should see me alot more settled and happier.👍

Darkie

AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't know about being a hero but I'll give it a crack. THCLT can you give me a quick rundown on how much I'm betting and other details, I've actually forgotten. 🙄 Alot going on at the moment. I'm on the move from my current lodgings into something that should see me alot more settled and happier.👍
Good to hear Doc. Keep in mind that you can sub out if it’s not a good time for you - can always have a crack later on!

doc ron

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All good thanks Darkie. Probably the happiest I've been for a long time knowing I will be moving in to a different place with who seemed on first meeting a very cool laid back woman. She drinks, eats meat and swears so we should get on quite well. And no its nothing like that, just a good person to share a house with.

AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK VII REVIEW

Andrew stayed true to his pledge of putting money on what he follows and loves, however, the sporting gods chose the wrong week to buck the trend of recent week leaving him to ponder what did I do wrong...? You based your leans on the information and data presented so there's absolutely nothing wrong with that your approach. Nothing is 'guaranteed' or a 'sure' thing in this caper so we just have to persist in our approach with the knowledge that for every miss that passes, we're one step closer to a potential hit.

BALANCE SHEET

1575245247187.png

WEEKLY SUMMARY

1575245297858.png

CUMMULATIVE SUMMARY
***Last 3-weeks

1575245350946.png

WEEKLY PERFORMANCE & BALANCE

1575245376900.png

DASHBOARDS

1575245415746.png
1575245426724.png 1575245432995.png 1575245438965.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK VIII GROUP MULTI
@7/11 @Diabolical @jiimmyy @Rowsus @Tails @THCLT

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

WEEK VII RESULT

1575245564682.png