Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

AFL Club
Sydney
Following the logic from last time these two teams met at the same venue and going with the Perth Scorchers in the WBBL. Lanning just coming off a ton makes me confident she will step up again in the business end of the tournament.

F32A4187-E9A2-4F84-8752-DDAFDFF78CCD.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
OK just a little one to warm up with.

Utah Jazz v 76 er's

5 leg same game multi

Philadelphia line (-5.5)
Ben Simmons 15+ points
Donovan Mitchell 4+ Assists
Total points over 207.5
Philadelphia/Philadelphia Double

For $ 10 please.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK VIII doc ron

David's in a good place at the moment and hoping to relay some positive vibes to our PC starting with...

BET 1
$10 NBA Same Game Multi
(Boosted)
3/12 Philadephia 76ers v Utah Jazz
1.jpg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
OK next up a five leg multi

NBA

4/12

Raptors to win aginst the Heat
Rockets to win against the Spurs

5/12

Hornets to win against the Warriors
Celtics to win against the Heat
Thunder to win against the Pacers.

for a lazy $20 thanks
Current odds $ 8.13

AFL Club
Essendon
WEEK VIII GROUP MULTI
@7/11 @Diabolical @jiimmyy @Rowsus @Tails @THCLT

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.
Man Utd vs Tottenham - Harry Kane Anytime Goal Scorer, Currently paying $2.56

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Man Utd vs Tottenham - Harry Kane Anytime Goal Scorer, Currently paying $2.56
I'm going Spurs to WIN for my Group nominations, currently at 2.68 :D
Just realised that I can't put more than one single from the same game in a multi. I looked at the Kane anytime GS plus Spurs win option (instead of the 2 x single bets) but it was only paying 4.20 which is well under considering the odds for the singles.

With that in mind, my Group nomination will be Southampton to WIN & Under 3.5 goals, currently paying 2.84

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
WEEK VIII GROUP MULTI

While we wait for @Rowsus nomination, I've decided to go with 3 x $7 bets for this week.

ABEF & ABDF have been placed as they involve EPL matches starting 6:30am tomorrow with Rowan's selection coupling up with ABD to make the 3rd of our Group Multi.

Below are selections from our 5 punters in order of 'current' odds at the time of placing the bets.

1575503609177.png

GROUP MULTI 1
ABEF

G2.jpg
GROUP MULTI 2
ABDF

G1.jpg
GROUP MULTI 3
ABCD

G3.jpg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just want to give a big shout out to Thanh for his efforts with the P.C Club. As some of you would have realised I have split from my partner of nearly 30 years and have been going through some not so good times. But I am pleased to announce that thanks to a few close friends and all you guys and gals out there I have turned the corner and am feeling really happy for the first time in a long time, and moving into new digs that I think will be really positive for me. Thanks to all. Some of you I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting over a beer or 2, and for those I haven't met I wish to thank for all the positives I get from this very tight knit community. It has literally saved my life and for that I am truly grateful.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just want to give a big shout out to Thanh for his efforts with the P.C Club. As some of you would have realised I have split from my partner of nearly 30 years and have been going through some not so good times. But I am pleased to announce that thanks to a few close friends and all you guys and gals out there I have turned the corner and am feeling really happy for the first time in a long time, and moving into new digs that I think will be really positive for me. Thanks to all. Some of you I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting over a beer or 2, and for those I haven't met I wish to thank for all the positives I get from this very tight knit community. It has literally saved my life and for that I am truly grateful.
Stay strong. We all go through some tough times in life, I know I sure have anyway, including earlier this year, just know things will always get better, you just have to keep pushing on. Sounds like you've made it through the worst of it now, which is great to hear, and know it has got to get better from here on!

I second the thanks to everyone here. This is a great community and it's great to see people here have each other's backs - something that is lacking in many places unfortunately. I also second the thanks to Thanh for running this club, and doing a great job of it. I was a bit hesitant about joining this club at first, as I'm fairly anti-social and don't like group activities as I worry I'll let the group down. I have been able to get over that and have really enjoyed it so far, even those sports I wouldn't traditionally follow. Of course I would enjoy it even more with a few more wins, but if not, it was still $100 well spent!