SCS Punter's Club

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Two weeks running - Well done IDIG!

Anyone would think we are starting to get the hang of this!

Squeezing three of us into the punting booth this week - it will be tricky to not step on each other’s toes.
While i don't want to mess around with a winning formula, i think this time around i won't be so conscious to avoid other people's bets.

For two reasons, i figure if we both like something it's probably a good thing and we shouldn't be worried about it costing us multiple bets and secondly, there's so little to bet on that we're almost guaranteed to be betting on the same event, especially if it's in the soccer.

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
While i don't want to mess around with a winning formula, i think this time around i won't be so conscious to avoid other people's bets.

For two reasons, i figure if we both like something it's probably a good thing and we shouldn't be worried about it costing us multiple bets and secondly, there's so little to bet on that we're almost guaranteed to be betting on the same event, especially if it's in the soccer.
Good point. Whilst both our EPL bets lost this week, we did have an identical leg to each other - and it got up!

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
And we’re off! Diabolical’s 1st bet which starts in about 15 mins.

Test - Pakistan v New Zealand
Man of match - Yasir Shah

Test - Australia v India
Man of match - Nathan Lyon
$15 @ 84.50 = $1267.50

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
With regards to that preemptive swing - the bowlers realease is looking like a stock standard outswinger ....

(In other words - Day 1 and Yasir Shah bowled a massive 31 overs for 3/62, so certainly sitting with the leading pack chasing that MoM award)

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Just saw that. It was set up perfectly for him to clean up the tail as well.

Hopefully he can make some runs with the bat :rolleyes::p
I think there is more chance of him getting 7 second innings wickets than him making any runs!

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Cricket Update

.... that delivery looks to be coming on an off stump line and a good to uppish length, I’m starting to move forward ...

Asif cleaning up the tail and ending on 5/65 from 30 overs was not what we wanted. However Yasir did look dangerous at times and had a couple of half chances and ended with 3/75 off 41 overs.

Pakistan are 3/139 chasing NZ first innings 274. Ideally we want Pakistan to get a first innings lead today with runs shared evenly amounts the batsmen. Yasir scoring a couple more runs than Asif would be handy too.

Not out of it yet, but with a little work to do ...