SCS Supercoach draft keeper league

benderiffic

150 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Yep can do mate. Try to copy it down once we knock it off. Hopefully by the end of the week. But you are right, so many different plans and ideas when drafting for a keeper league. Completely different to my year by year one that I have already completed

benderiffic

150 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Email from SC regarding following seasons:

Each team in your keeper league will start off next year with the same squad they finish with at the end of this season. Players that aren't playing in the AFL next year will automatically removed from keeper teams and the team owners will need to draft in new players to fill the squad. The draft order will be customisable again by the league owner next year.

Pretty happy to do reverse ladder order after finals are completed for the draft?

benderiffic

150 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Boys I am having a little bit of trouble with my phone so I don't think viber is working. If rusty could re add me to the convo or message me on here for any trades

benderiffic

150 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Just bumping this thread guys. This is the keeper league we have started. Activity is a bit low here as we have a whatsapp group, but rest assured we are a lot of fun to play with.
Please get involved