Competitions SCS SuperCoach Group Cash Comp

AFL Club
Brisbane
I keep laying these losers (Highest scoring), hey?

he he.

Commiserations to some, Congratulations to some others. Good luck all.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think I may have finished as bridesmaid to @Darkie again...Isn't beating me in SCS PL enough for you?:rolleyes:
Hehe - I'm not sure how this one is going to work out, waiting in suspense!

Edit: I'm getting my comps confused, I was thinking of the Lock and Load Comp ... if I beat you in PL I'm definitely ahead of you in this, as I'm sure you are aware :p.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
WINNERS AND PAYMENTS

WEEKLY WINNERS.

ROUND1 @Darkie 2242
ROUND2 @Dimmawit 2335
ROUND3 @MickyBoi 2396
ROUND4 @Darkie 2271
ROUND5 @Ricky Bobby 2375

Eliminator Winners
1st @Tails
2nd @Tex
TBH I'm not sure how I got a win with both Milera / Marshall last week but will take it ...

- My suggestion though is if you run this again next year would be to commence the Eliminator later on in the season when teams have had more of a chance to set up .... too me it was more of a rookie roulette situation than a true skills based outcome ..

AFL Club
Collingwood
TBH I'm not sure how I got a win with both Milera / Marshall last week but will take it ...

- My suggestion though is if you run this again next year would be to commence the Eliminator later on in the season when teams have had more of a chance to set up .... too me it was more of a rookie roulette situation than a true skills based outcome ..
How bout u donate the winnings back and we run for it again strait after the byes haha.

Well done on the win ?