SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good luck mate!

I’ve already copped a shaky start with Dusty and Nank’s scores counting for both rounds.

I think you should have me but wondering if my Steven Bradbury like performances will continue haha
2 backline donuts should level the playing field (Need 2 of Witherden, Hibberd and B Williams to play to avoid any donuts).

AFL Club
Bulldogs
No Lipinski so I’ve moved Elliott on-field and named Wallis as a FWD EMG.

Am I able to name Bailey Scott as a MID/FWD EMG but stipulate that he is the ‘second choice’ EMG, i.e if I lose a forward I would take Wallis first and if I lose a MID I would take Phillips first? Or will the usual lowest EMG score rule apply?

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
No Lipinski so I’ve moved Elliott on-field and named Wallis as a FWD EMG.

Am I able to name Bailey Scott as a MID/FWD EMG but stipulate that he is the ‘second choice’ EMG, i.e if I lose a forward I would take Wallis first and if I lose a MID I would take Phillips first? Or will the usual lowest EMG score rule apply?
No, I don't think that's permissible. Not quite what we had in mind.

But it's been flagged, so if we have a rethink and change the decision it's documented.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
@KLo30 @Jordan's Jets

Just an FYI in relation to a nomination for EMG cover for a player/s in selection doubt. At D6 I will have either of Lachlan Sholl or possibly if selected Wayne Milera to return from injury. Should both be selected by the Crows, I will have the one that I don't field (still undecided) as a DEF EMG. However, should Milera not be selected (or Sholl dropped - a slight possibility) I nominate Damon Greaves to take on the DEF EMG.

I think the above should be fine, however if any questions or queries let me know. Cheers.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pittonet (managed) and Ladhams (kebab) gives me my first donut of the season. Week 2 final isnt the best timing!
Unlucky Jordy. I was looking through the matchup last night after Dunks went massive to throw it right back in dispute, and had an eery feeling that Pitto was a chance to get a rest. I still have Sholl to come at D6, so to be honest the donut may not cost you too much. I'm still tipping an awfully tight contest.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
In case anybody doesn’t realise how highly this competition is valued by the players...

After the Timelords narrow defeat and subsequent elimination, the following players who played in that loss have lost interest and pulled the pin on playing for their AFL team this week ...
Mills
Hurn
Perryman
Naitanui
Daniher

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Super stiff again @Connoisseur. Birchall out but no Witherden..

I fortunately had two Def Es so can avoid a donut despite Birchall and ZWilliams unexpectedly not playing.

Will hope Weitering and Williamson aren’t late scratchings!

You’re making it a contest again despite two donuts, I really don’t deserve to win.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Super stiff again @Connoisseur. Birchall out but no Witherden..

I fortunately had two Def Es so can avoid a donut despite Birchall and ZWilliams unexpectedly not playing.

Will hope Weitering and Williamson aren’t late scratchings!

You’re making it a contest again despite two donuts, I really don’t deserve to win.
@Connoisseur = 13/1026
Still to come: H Shaw, S Jacobs, M Murphy, K Simpson, O Florent, L Parker, T McCartin L Neale (C) and B Ainsworth
VS
@Bomber18 = 17/1480
Still to come: J Weitering, T Williamson, J Lyons, M Robinson, I Rankine

Applying player averages (pre RD16)=
@Connoisseur = 1937.5
@Bomber18 = 1880.9

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
@Connoisseur = 13/1026
Still to come: H Shaw, S Jacobs, M Murphy, K Simpson, O Florent, L Parker, T McCartin L Neale (C) and B Ainsworth
VS
@Bomber18 = 17/1480
Still to come: J Weitering, T Williamson, J Lyons, M Robinson, I Rankine

Applying player averages pre RD16=
@Connoisseur = 1937.5
@Bomber18 = 1880.9
Jacobs and Shaw killing it so looks like you should have me covered even with two donuts.

Well deserved if so! I’ll need another Rankine special by the looks of it

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jacobs and Shaw killing it so looks like you should have me covered even with two donuts.

Well deserved if so! I’ll need another Rankine special by the looks of it
What a time for K Simpson to register a ton.

His 1st for Creme de la Creme and the last time Shaw and Simpson both scored 100+ in the same round was RD19 2018.

Great performance from Weitering for the Rangers.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
What a time for K Simpson to register a ton.

His 1st for Creme de la Creme and the last time Shaw and Simpson both scored 100+ in the same round was RD19 2018.

Great performance from Weitering for the Rangers.
Well done mate, well deserved. I think you’ll have me barring an injury to Neale.

McEvoy should be back so you may have a chance to upset the Jets v Giants GF (probably the favourite)

Rangers were happy its mid career list was able to get this far in its first season. Will be a fighting chance next season hopefully with Rowell, Heeney, CCurnow back, maybe Hanners too! And some of its youngsters with another year of development.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well done mate, well deserved. I think you’ll have me barring an injury to Neale.

McEvoy should be back so you may have a chance to upset the Jets v Giants GF (probably the favourite)

Rangers were happy its mid career list was able to get this far in its first season. Will be a fighting chance next season hopefully with Rowell, Heeney, CCurnow back, maybe Hanners too! And some of its youngsters with another year of development.
E Yeo, R Stanley and A Witherden could return next round as well as S Edwards and G Ablett the round after.