SCS Website Issues

Damoz

All Australian Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys,

Is anyone getting that message at the top saying "Windows Media Player is required to display some elements on this page. Install plug-in." I installed whatever it was but the message still comes up, even after re-booting Chrome and my Laptop. =/

Anyone experiencing this as well?

Damoz.

AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah, I installed the plug-in too. The reason why it's doing that at all is because there seems to be Media Player content loading over/under the Twitter, Facebook etc buttons on the toolbar. You press play and ... nothing happens :p

Damoz

All Australian Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, I installed the plug-in too. The reason why it's doing that at all is because there seems to be Media Player content loading over/under the Twitter, Facebook etc buttons on the toolbar. You press play and ... nothing happens :p
Yeah, its actually annoying though, because when you click on the x to get rid of the message, it appears when you go to a new page. Really irritating.

I just uninstalled it, cause it kept sending me to other websites (Viruses, I think). Luckily I have a good Anti-Virus Software installed.

MovingUpward

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm getting no love on the Mac with either chrome or safari. Won't load anything past the SCS home screen. iPhone working ok though

Impromptu

Strategist
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't use Chrome so not sure what the issues is.

I only use Firefox and Internet Explorer, what's the issue?

Also did this issue occur recently (like 10-20 minutes ago) or a long time ago? I tried to embed a radio station (Triple M) about 10-20 minutes ago and it didn't work so I just deleted it.

Impromptu

Strategist
AFL Club
Essendon
Woops I know what the issue. Give me a sec.

EDIT - should work now, can you confirm it works? I tried to have a radio so we can listen to the radio while visiting SCS, but doesn't appear to work, so deleted it.