Seriously, WTF?

Mr Young

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Cooper's branding fail sponsoring a bible society discussion with Liberal politicians about same sex marriage in Canberra while drinking light beer. Way to alienate your lefty intellectual customer base!

Massive business fail and I'm not bagging Christians but know your market Cooper's!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't find the right thread for this but will do.
Lost 78-80 in EPL Fantasy
Lost 926-937 in NBA Fantasy
Lost 37 stableford points in a triple count back at my golf course yesterday. Two stupid Captain choices in Fantasy, two very short putts missed in the last four holes.
The joy of sport in all its forms :)

Philzsay

AFL Club
Essendon
Went into a coffe shop/cafe. Ordered a "CaffeLatte."
He was like "What?"
"Caffe Latte"
"Huh?"
"Just a latte"
"Oh ok".

Am I the only one who sometimes uses the old Italian (I think) way of saying it? How can a barista not understand what a CaffeLatte is? Seriously WTF?

Zimmer

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
He was like "What?"
"Caffe Latte"
"Huh?"
"Just a latte"
"Oh ok".

Am I the only one who sometimes uses the old Italian (I think) way of saying it? How can a barista not understand what a CaffeLatte is? Seriously WTF?
Yep. Ridiculous. Was probably just being a ****.

Darkie

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
He was like "What?"
"Caffe Latte"
"Huh?"
"Just a latte"
"Oh ok".

Apparently if you order a latte in Italy you run the risk of ending up with a cup of milk.

OzRulesFootball

Director of Coaching
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton lost Alex Silvagni early in the game. So effectively down to 21 players for rotations.
Given the trends in recent decade of coaches using rotations to the max, one stat that stands out to me as interesting in a wtf? type of way is to find out Carlton did not actually use their maximum interchange rotations against GWS.

The maximum you are allowed is 90. We actually only used 61 interchange transactions despite playing most of the game with 21 guys to call upon. Very interesting. Makes me wonder if any other clubs pulling back on rotations quite a bit.

GWS used 84 of possible 90.