Seriously, ***?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Came up on my fb feed yesterday. Was surprised when the right hook landed. I was expecting the roo to then grab him in a headlock and detesticlise him with his feet.
He was a bit taken back by it i think cos i was expecting the same thing.

I reckon the guy probably thought, best i get out here quick smart or it could have been curtains!

AFL Club
Bulldogs
I saw my side win a premiership. Talk about ***.

No doubt it been mentioned but its been the year of *** or firsts.

Dogs.
Leicester
Cubs
Cronulla
Portugal
Trump
Rosberg
Argentina davis cup
Adelaide utd (1st gf win)

Im sure theres loads more

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Dogs.
Leicester
Cubs
Cronulla
Portugal
Trump
Rosberg
Argentina davis cup

Sydney Thunder winning the BBL, once the laughing stock of the comp, now reigning champions.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
He was a bit taken back by it i think cos i was expecting the same thing.

I reckon the guy probably thought, best i get out here quick smart or it could have been curtains!
They may look cute and cuddly but can certainly do some major damage. :eek:

AFL Club
Hawthorn

Dogs.
Leicester
Cubs
Cronulla
Portugal
Trump
Rosberg
Argentina davis cup

Me winning ten grand in a fantasy comp.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last night saw something that was as rare as a haileys comet sighting, my youngest son putting his dirty plates in the dishwasher.

AFL Club
Essendon
At my work there are plenty of *** moments. I taught a 5 year old who's mum asked if we can wipe his bottom as they havent taught him and wondered if we did it for them..

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
At my work there are plenty of *** moments. I taught a 5 year old who's mum asked if we can wipe his bottom as they havent taught him and wondered if we did it for them..
Haha that's awkward :rolleyes:

On kids and Seriously ***. Federer has 4 kids, 2 girl twins and 2 boy twins....not sure what the chances of that would be but wow.

AFL Club
Essendon
I just gave the blank 'Are you serious the kid is 6 years old' look.

With some nationalities, kids are babied beyond belief. I've had parents ask about a microwave because their child will only eat hot lunches and if we can give them an hour to eat because 20 minutes isn't enough.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
The KFC TV advert with all the old people at a pool party. Seriously ***?

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haha that's awkward :rolleyes:

On kids and Seriously ***. Federer has 4 kids, 2 girl twins and 2 boy twins....not sure what the chances of that would be but wow.
Not as large as you might think!
There are a lot of factors that can raise or decrease the occurrence of twins, some raise it up as high as 30%.
In the USA twins occur in roughly 3.25% of births. If we use this as an average, and apply to Federer's wife, the chances of here having two sets of twins, from two births, is approximately 1 in 947. The general accepted round number for a mother to have triplets is 1 in 1000, so Federer's twin twins is slightly more likely than triplets!

AFL Club
North Melb.
Not as large as you might think!
There are a lot of factors that can raise or decrease the occurrence of twins, some raise it up as high as 30%.
In the USA twins occur in roughly 3.25% of births. If we use this as an average, and apply to Federer's wife, the chances of here having two sets of twins, from two births, is approximately 1 in 947. The general accepted round number for a mother to have triplets is 1 in 1000, so Federer's twin twins is slightly more likely than triplets!
You oughta know Row that 3 of a kind beats 2 pairs.....

AFL Club
Carlton
International T20 game on in Melbourne tonight between Australia and Sri Lanka.
Just plain *** scheduling ?

AFL Club
Carlton
Whilst our best players are in India currently playing a 3 Day Tour Match in preparation for the Test Series.
Yeah just noticed that. Think we are playing India A today over there.
Warner out for 25. Renshaw 11, Shaun Marsh and Steve Smith batting now.
Smith first drop on 45, Marsh on 23.

I reckon there would be more Sri Lankans aware and interested in attending tonight's T20 game than the average Aussie cricket following punter.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah just noticed that. Think we are playing India A today over there.
Warner out for 25. Renshaw 11, Shaun Marsh and Steve Smith batting now.
Smith first drop on 45, Marsh on 23.

I reckon there would be more Sri Lankans aware and interested in attending tonight's T20 game than the average Aussie cricket following punter.
Cricket Australia do a horrific job of advertising, or even making their fans aware that series and matches are on.

I consider myself a pretty big cricket fan, although I do get busy at times (like today) and miss the fact that a series is starting. The idea that that could happen with the AFL is inconceivable, but it's happened more than once with the cricket.

Last year I received an invitation from Cricket Australia to do a detailed fan survey via email, with questions on topics like whether I would attend a day-night Test, whether there should be tickets avilable for just two sessions, etc etc. You'd either have to be a big fan, or have absolutely nothing going on, to answer those sorts of questions.

The survey email came through on the same day that an international series was starting ... and yet there was no mention of the series in the email, and no separate email regarding the series kicking off, how to buy tickets, etc.

I find this sort of thing absolutely baffling.