Leagues SuperCoach Leagues (Non Official SCS) - please help fill leagues

AFL Club
Adelaide
Last years 14th place league SCS 100 plus still has 3 spots to fill.

This is a shout out to the coaches of....

Ron's Badboys (Doc Ron this you?)
Ken's Collossi
Caleb's Kings

Can you please PM me for the league code if you want to go around again? It would be great to get all the band back together and see if we can push for top 10.
Please respond in 1 week if you are keen otherwise I will throw it open to other regular posters who are keen to join.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Bump, I think we opened it to anyone with a sniff of a link to SA in the end last year, Herbie, Idig, you guys interested?

Anyone here who's great great grandmother was South Australian should be pretty much free to fill in the gaps I reckon, we're a welcoming lot ?
Haha, like your style Drew, c'mon Herbie, IDIG and co.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Bump, I think we opened it to anyone with a sniff of a link to SA in the end last year, Herbie, Idig, you guys interested?

Anyone here who's great great grandmother was South Australian should be pretty much free to fill in the gaps I reckon, we're a welcoming lot ?
I think I was in it last year , so I guess I should join again.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry mate, I’ve used up all my league spots.

Essendon league with still a bunch of spots to fill as well, which is strange because it generally fills right away!

Edit: have enlisted my mates to help fill it
Maybe a few have jumped off the Essendon Bandwagon. :p

AFL Club
Hawthorn
SCS REP has run for the last few years and includes some of the best coaches on SCS. It ranks highly come the end of the season as a result.

Obviously the loss of the REP system from the website has impacted but past members have filled it to 13/18.

I am opening it the anyone Vice Captain or above OR 600+ likes for the last 5 spots - pm me for the code.
SCS REP is now full, thanks all.

AFL Club
Adelaide

Ken's Collossi
Caleb's Kings

Can you please PM me for the league code if you want to go around again? It would be great to get all the band back together and see if we can push for top 10.
Please respond in 1 week if you are keen otherwise I will throw it open to other regular posters who are keen to join.
@KLo30 @Goodie's Guns just checking if the last 2 teams above are you? If yes please let me know if you want in again for SCS 1000 PLUS

AFL Club
Essendon

Ken's Collossi
Caleb's Kings

Pretty sure caleb's kings is @Erich1036
@stephen is right, thanks for the tag!

@Blaze sorry mate, hadn't looked at this thread for a while, shoot me through the code and I'll join! :)

AFL Club
Hawthorn

My only connection with SA is that I once dated a girl called Adelaide:love:. I also hate both teams equally:poop: . If you dont think I qualify let me know and I will leave(n).:ROFLMAO:

AFL Club
Adelaide
@KLo30 @stephen @Erich1036
Thanks all for the help in finding everyone last years league.
I'll give the coach of kens collossi the promised time and if there is no reply I'll give the spot the member who has sent me a PM

Cheers all

AFL Club
Adelaide
My only connection with SA is that I once dated a girl called Adelaide:love:. I also hate both teams equally:poop: . If you dont think I qualify let me know and I will leave(n).:ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a nice girl Presto, welcome to the league ?

7 spots to go, surely there's a couple of other people on here that have dated a girl named Adelaide??

AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol. That's more than enough to qualify. Welcome. I once dated a girl from Nantucket.