Leagues SuperCoach Leagues (Non Official SCS) - please help fill leagues

AFL Club
Melbourne
I have again created the SCS Demons League (961768). After the year the Demons had last year I reckon we can fill the league with Demon fans than having a few ring ins. C'mon Dees!

AFL Club
Richmond
OK so I had a brain fade and created 2 Old Fart Leagues. :rolleyes: Could those of you in League 674417 please remove yourselves and re enlist in league 609661. Obviously this Old Fart is going senile. :unsure:
Been a tough week at work, so just saw this. Dopey Doc's it is!!

AFL Club
Geelong
There's a under 25's and an ''Old farts'' league but what about us in the middle?

Perhaps a ''Mid life crisis'' league is in order for those between 30-50 lol

AFL Club
Melbourne
SCS Shake n Bake league - I have sent out invitations to previous members of this highly prestigious league and will allow them first opportunity to join. If the league isn’t filled by next week sometime, then I will accept expressions of interest from other coaches ?
As stated in my previous post, I am giving previous members if this League a chance to rejoin in 2019 however the initial rush has now slowed and I’m looking for expressions of interest from experienced coaches who think they have a good chance of finishing in the top 5k.

This League was ranked 47 overall last year and from memory I think it was up around top 10 at one stage, so the quality was pretty good. If you think you have the game to take on some of the big names of SCS, send me a message so I can put you on the shortlist. I’ll give previous members a few more days to join, but after that I’ll start to send out the league code to fill the remaining slots :)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure if this is the right place to post but is there ever any draft leagues created on this site?

Played in a big 16 man league last year (so you use pretty much every player) for the first time and it was much more fun that I thought it would be!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve sent out an invitation to last years members of SCS Backburners. I’ll give 4 weeks to join, then throw it open to others to fill any spots left remaining.
17/18 coaches have rejoined in less than two weeks which is great. Hopefully we have another strong year!

Not sure who hasn’t joined, but if it is you, and you don’t sign up soon I’ll give your spot away! (If it is deliberate, please PM me so I can fill the league sooner.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Hey guys, there are a few of us members that created a keeper league a few years ago. A spot has opened up if someone would like to take over the team? And yes, the team has Grundy!!!!
Shoot me a message if keen

AFL Club
Melbourne
209085 for the last 3 spots in A GRADERS only top players please NDD

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dumb question but how do I join a league?
Where on website?
Select the "Leagues" options from the top left sort of drop down thingy.

That will take you to the leagues page where you can then select "Create/Join League".

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 12.32.48 am.png