Competitions SuperCoach Racing Autumn 2019

AFL Club
Carlton
ok, had a look and picked the following team
Land of Plenty ran 4th of 16 on the same card last year beaten by Best of Days, 2nd up and feel will go close.
Melody Belle C thanks to @Rowsus
Bivouac - should be suited by Flemington, but 1st start at track and a lot of speed in the race.
Brooklyn Hustle - running on
Broadwayandfourth - running on
Flit
Vegas Jewel
Shadow Hero, Soul Patch and Sign Seal and Deliver, with the latter possibly causing a boilover. Will be running on at the end of the race.
Hugh Bowman has some nice rides.

Good luck to all.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bowman jockey and melody belle captain?
I think that's the move today.
You could easily take JMac and Shadow Hero as well, but I think you have it right.
I'm "stuck" with Shadow Hero, as I'm committed to sticking to my predictor rule.
So far it's been a bust. I'm 90 points behind where my own picks would have been, if I just stuck to my own picks. I'm also $50,000 behind. My own picks have MB as C this week.

AFL Club
Essendon
I think that's the move today.
You could easily take JMac and Shadow Hero as well, but I think you have it right.
I'm "stuck" with Shadow Hero, as I'm committed to sticking to my predictor rule.
So far it's been a bust. I'm 90 points behind where my own picks would have been, if I just stuck to my own picks. I'm also $50,000 behind. My own picks have MB as C this week.
Thanks mate. The reason why I’m doing well is largely on the back of your tables and advice.

AFL Club
Carlton
I've got Flit and Vegas Jewel in the next at Flemington, with the state of the track I've found that Oriental Lily is a really strong chance. I've backed her to win.

Edit - well that went well. Might have to give this up

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Our highest ranked member:
hunterpunter sitting on 3/115 (MB as C) - projected to be 3/93 to here, so well in front of his projected score of 255.

I'm sitting on 4/99 of a projected 90, and total projected 253. I have Shadow Hero as C, and it's totally unknown on this sort of track! :eek:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Only in 17% of teams, which is a real bonus, for those whacked the C on her.
........ at least I backed her! :rolleyes:

Stupid @£$?ing predictor rule!!!!
Our highest ranked member:
hunterpunter sitting on 3/115 (MB as C) - projected to be 3/93 to here, so well in front of his projected score of 255.

I'm sitting on 4/99 of a projected 90, and total projected 253. I have Shadow Hero as C, and it's totally unknown on this sort of track! :eek:
8 of us with Melody Belle and her as Captain. Good work team.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks @Rowsus for the Melody Belle recommendation as I selected and captained her and is now my 1st horse at or above $350,000 to score 40 this season and only the 3rd of 11 selected horses in that price range to register greater than 18.

Currently 3/112
Raced: Melody Belle (C), Zoutori, Pohutukawa
Yet to race: Warning, Shadow Hero, Kolding, Exceedance, Night’s Watch, Bivouac and Arcadia Queen.
Jockey: J McDonald

Fitting time to wheel out the NZ anthem after Melody Belle’s win: