Competitions SuperCoach Racing Autumn 2020

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Autumn edition of SuperCoach Racing is here.
I've created a League. Last year we were in the top 2 or 3 Leagues, when looking at Leagues with 10 or more participants.
Please only join this League if you intend to see the season all the way through!
Our aim is to be the number 1 League, and we can't achieve that with anu ghostships.
Ghostship in this League, and it will be treated the same as ghostdhipping any SCS League!

League code 403822

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Round 1
Gp1 races
Newmarket
Aust Cup
Rand Guineas
Canterbury Stakes
Gp2 races
Sires Prod
Kewney Stks
Challenge Stks
Reisling Stks
Todman Stks

While the Gp1 races have the most points, the races highlighted in blue hold the key to picking your team. Those races will have the cheaper selections, and will open up your ability to have more of the expensive options.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just to whet your appetite. Just looking at the 4 Gp1 races on Saturday.
Here are the 11 horses expected to be the highest scorers, based on the pre-post all-in markets.
These markets will alter dramatically by Wednesday, so it is just a rough guide.

SCSRacing R1preH.png

These are the best value horses, based on the same markets

SCSRacing R1preV.png

Key:
A = Aus Cup, N = Newmarket, R = Rand Guin, C = Cant Stks
R4 means the horse is 4th fav in the Rand Guin.

AFL Club
Sydney
Hi Guys
How many trades per week or in total?
Do you lose any of the value of the horse you trade out?

thanks

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm guessing most of you who are interested are already aware, but SC Racing is back for the Autumn racing season, starting March 7. Easy to miss with the AFL, NRL and IPL all starting around the same time.
Thanks for notifying us. Happily going around again after thoroughly enjoying the previous season largely thanks to @Rowsus wonderful tables which were extremely beneficial for newcomers like myself.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I couldn't find it either. Hopefully they're just working it out. Don't think they generally run them without prizes. Would take a bit of the juice out of it.
Nah no prizes. I was considering entering myself so went hunting for the info. It says it in the T&C’s which were impossible to find. They’d be spruiking no end if there was.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi Guys
How many trades per week or in total?
Do you lose any of the value of the horse you trade out?

thanks
Unlimited trades.
The horses values change depending on whether they place, or run in the last 2. Anywhere in between its status quo.
It's definitely one of the keys, to build the value of your team.

AFL Club
Brisbane
G'day all. Had a crack at the spring coach and really enjoyed it. So thought I'd jump onto the forum and join the league. Be following rowsus stats closely. Seems like your all up in the know with it all. Cheers and good luck all

AFL Club
West Coast
70E1B343-6B89-4981-AC7E-F374FA84EF1E.jpeg

Chosen to bypass the Australian Cup (too many horses and average $ too high)

Went with the smaller field in Randwick

Personally rate Gytrash (should see his form down the straight, probably also biased because I won $ off him @ $26 in the Lightning haha)

The rest just went with value