Competitions SuperCoach Racing Autumn 2020

Rowsus

Statistician
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Messages
19,547
Likes
12,279
AFL Club
Melbourne
Early Gp1 Markets
Tancred Stks 2400m WFA Gp1
$2.25 Master Of Wine (only costs $275,00)
$4.20 Verry Ellegant ($425,000)
$4.50 Mustajeer ($400,000)
$6.00 Avilius
$7.00 Shared Ambition, Vow And Declare
$8.00 Mugatoo
Vinery Stud 2000m 3yoF Gp1
$2.00 Funstar (only costs $325,000)
$3.00 Probabeel ($250,000)
$6.00 Jennifer Eccles
$8.00 Two Illicit
 

THCLT

Leadership Group
Joined
13 Sep 2014
Messages
13,575
Likes
21,490
AFL Club
North Melb.
I see racing in Victoria has been suspended for at least today and tomorrow. Probably just a matter of time until all races are called off.
Temporary suspension of Victorian racing

Racing Victoria (RV) wishes to advise that racing has been suspended within Victoria today, with immediate effect, and tomorrow whilst a licensed participant undergoes testing for COVID-19.

The participant has this afternoon been advised by health authorities that they were on the same flight as a confirmed case of COVID-19 when they travelled on 12 March 2020 prior to the introduction of strict COVID-19 protocols governing the conduct of racing in Victoria and the Federal Government’s announcements of 13 March 2020 restricting social gatherings.

The participant is not currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.

Acting upon medical advice and in an abundance of caution, RV has abandoned the following race meetings whilst the testing is conducted:

Today – Sandown [after Race 2]
Tomorrow – Kilmore and Pakenham
Those people who have had close contact with the licensed participant are being contacted throughout this afternoon.

In the event that the participant’s test is negative, RV will be seeking to resume racing. A further update will be provided tomorrow on the progress of the test and whether racing can resume on Friday.
 

THCLT

Leadership Group
Joined
13 Sep 2014
Messages
13,575
Likes
21,490
AFL Club
North Melb.
Temporary suspension of Victorian racing

Racing Victoria (RV) wishes to advise that racing has been suspended within Victoria today, with immediate effect, and tomorrow whilst a licensed participant undergoes testing for COVID-19.

The participant has this afternoon been advised by health authorities that they were on the same flight as a confirmed case of COVID-19 when they travelled on 12 March 2020 prior to the introduction of strict COVID-19 protocols governing the conduct of racing in Victoria and the Federal Government’s announcements of 13 March 2020 restricting social gatherings.

The participant is not currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.

Acting upon medical advice and in an abundance of caution, RV has abandoned the following race meetings whilst the testing is conducted:

Today – Sandown [after Race 2]
Tomorrow – Kilmore and Pakenham
Those people who have had close contact with the licensed participant are being contacted throughout this afternoon.

In the event that the participant’s test is negative, RV will be seeking to resume racing. A further update will be provided tomorrow on the progress of the test and whether racing can resume on Friday.
Racing in Victoria, WA and NSW is on hold waiting for test results from Mark Zahra who was on a flight from Sydney to Melbourne after riding at Rosehill on 12th march.

A passenger on that flight has tested positive to the virus and Mark has now been tested, results expected tomorrow. If all clear racing can resume.
 

Rowsus

Statistician
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Messages
19,547
Likes
12,279
AFL Club
Melbourne
With your output the occasional unintentional error is to be expected. I cannot believe how much content you put out.

BTW, is Villami in your sights?
I do like the form around her. I think there could be a number of scratchings, across all meetings.
Right now she is sitting on the edge, but just out of my team.
 

Rowsus

Statistician
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Messages
19,547
Likes
12,279
AFL Club
Melbourne
Racing in Victoria, WA and NSW is on hold waiting for test results from Mark Zahra who was on a flight from Sydney to Melbourne after riding at Rosehill on 12th march.

A passenger on that flight has tested positive to the virus and Mark has now been tested, results expected tomorrow. If all clear racing can resume.
Zahra's test came back negative. Racing back on for now.
 

Rowsus

Statistician
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Messages
19,547
Likes
12,279
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think so, BUT the Pohutakawa is known as NZ's christmas tree and so does not flower in March.
Still, I am backing her
Well ........ it is March!

Pohutakawa's biggest hurdle is, that the Sydney tracks in recent months have pretty much all been leader dominated tracks. It's been a consistent pattern for a couple of months now, and if that continues Saturday, she might struggle. There are 3 pace horses in the race (Sweet Deal, Amangiri, Positive Peace), but I see them more controlling the race, rather than cutting at each other. I think it might be a tough race for any horse not in the first 6 or 7 before the turn, meaning Pohuta needs to get going early. She did manage to do that, in her most recent win (in a Gp3 at Kembla Grange 1 year, 2 weeks ago), but her other wins outside of maiden class, she was still well back on the corner.
The wet track suits her, the jockey suits her (JMac :love:), barrier 13 means she probably settle well back, and the speed map doesn't favour that.
 
Top