Analysis SuperCoach Scores Fantasy Big Bash League Comp.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Have dropped 48 places down to 67th overall now so hoping to just keep a good ranking with one round to go.
Bad luck mate but still fantastic debut ranking.

Finally had a good week, 11th best for the week with 694. Still no good overall compared to most of the SCS Boys but a small win to bring me back next year
Wow very close to the $500!

I somehow managed to only drop 26 spots after forgetting to pick my team before first game so pretty stoked to still be top 500 :D

AFL Club
Carlton
Apparently no gibbs for tonight with a hammy.
I saw headline of Gibbs Injury Blow in the newspaper yesterday ... for a half a second as a Carlton supporter my heart sunk.. then I saw it was Gibbs from the Big Bash and so much relief...lol

Given Mike Hussey is playing for Scorchers I hope they win it tonight.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Well done Goodies, looks like you finished 75th in the end. Looks like the bloke who won it came from 4th with an EDT'er coming 2nd.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done Goodies, looks like you finished 75th in the end. Looks like the bloke who won it came from 4th with an EDT'er coming 2nd.
Thanks mate, yep 75th overall which isn't to bad, I'll be back next year!!:)
Thanks guys for playing in the SCS Big Bash PL, was great fun and hopefully we can get a league going again next season now that we have learnt the rules, worked out the scoring systems and ways to play the captaincy loophole.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah i reckon we'll do some real damage next year overall. I did zero research into my r1 team which cost me a real good ranking in the end and i recall Jay as well as myself picking non players a couple of times. Was good putting the captain and emg loophole into practice before sc though.