Discussion Tandem Story Game [Script will flow from posts 1,21,41,61,etc]

AFL Club
Collingwood
Tandem Story
Tandem stories are a form of writing in which each successive passage is written by a different author. The process is simple. After the first passage is written, a visitor to this site will read the first passage, and then add a another passage to the story. The next visitor will then add a third passage, and so on back and forth. The story is over when an obvious conclusion has been reached.

No back to back posts and can post as many times as one likes.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
The story thus far...

Yawning, I sat down to check the morning news and I could not believe what I was seeing. For a reason yet to be determined, my face was displayed and consuming most of the screen. Recognising the background it dawned on me the image was from a security camera when I was at Nakatomi Plaza last weekend. I was as drunk as 58 bandicoots. I know something bad happened, but I just can't remember what.

Slowly, through the piercing pain in my temple, I remembered somebody shouting my name "JOHN!!! ........". This was closely followed by his exclamation of my surname, Wayne, whilst lying in agony underneath the christmas tree. For the life of me, I couldn't remember who he was, what happened to him, or why he was lying under that christmas tree! And why are you, John Wayne, wearing a Collingwood jumper?

Suddenly my hangover got a lot worse, and the nausea and shame set in, as I pictured myself wearing that dreadful jumper. "Cocaine is a hell of a drug", I proclaimed to the family of raccoons sitting beside me on the couch busily shredding an invitation. I don't normally vomit when intoxicated with alcohol or drugs. Someone must have slipped me a mickey. Suddenly I vomited all over myself and that awful Collingwood jumper. As I wiped the sweat from my brow, a slight smile creased my face. Well, at least that jumper was good for something! As my vision started to clear, I could read the emblem clearly now, it was a Juventus Soccer Club jumper!

Something was nagging at the back of mind. The invitation! Damn stupid racoons, I needed that invitation! All that was left was the location of the event which was the Nakatomi Plaza. But which day?! What time?! I knew I had no choice. I didn't want to do it, but I had to ring her. I finally found my phone, people are staring at me. I better go to the rest room and clean up and call her from there, where I should be safe. As I started to the rest room I heard chittering and scuttling behind me. I turned and pointed at the racoons and said sternly "No! You trash pandas stay there!".

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tandem Story
Tandem stories are a form of writing in which each successive passage is written by a different author. The process is simple. After the first passage is written, a visitor to this site will read the first passage, and then add a another passage to the story. The next visitor will then add a third passage, and so on back and forth. The story is over when an obvious conclusion has been reached.

No back to back posts and can post as many times as one likes.

Let's start:

Yawning, I sat down to check the morning news and I could not believe what I was seeing.
For a reason yet to be determined, my face was displayed and consuming most of the screen.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Slowly, through the piercing pain in my temple, I remembered somebody shouting my name "JOHN!!! ........".
This was closely followed by his exclamation of my surname, Wayne, whilst lying in agony underneath the christmas tree.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Suddenly my hangover got a lot worse, and the nausea and shame set in, as I pictured myself wearing that dreadful jumper.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug, pilgrim", I proclaimed to the family of raccoons sitting beside me on the couch busily shredding an invitation.

AFL Club
Adelaide
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug", I proclaimed to the family of raccoons sitting beside me on the couch busily shredding an invitation.
I don't normally vomit when intoxicated with alcohol or drugs. Someone must have slipped me a mickey. Suddenly I vomited all over myself and that awful Collingwood jumper.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't normally vomit when intoxicated with alcohol or drugs. Someone must have slipped me a mickey. Suddenly I vomited all over myself and that awful Collingwood jumper.
As I wiped the sweat from my brow, a slight smile creased my face. Well, at least that jumper was good for something!

AFL Club
Collingwood
But which day?! What time?! I knew I had no choice. I didn't want to do it, but I had to ring her.
I finally found my phone, people are staring at me. I better go to the rest room and clean up and call her from there, where I should be safe.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
I finally found my phone, people are staring at me. I better go to the rest room and clean up and call her from there, where I should be safe.
As I started to the rest room I heard chittering and scuttling behind me. I turned and pointed at the racoons and said sternly "No! You trash pandas stay there!".