Analysis TOP 100 Ownership

AFL Club
Collingwood
looks reasonably close. Hopefully my score improves over the projection with Foot not being named.

AFL Club
North Melb.
live rank are up after game 2 : http://supercoach.luhuconsulting.com/LIVE/

@lavenderbandit (y)
@jarveg (y)(n)
@Mudflap (n)

(I haven't checked if all the C / loophole formula are working ok for your teams)
I've got a sneaky 144 for Simpkin on the pine waiting to loop in and 2 trades up my sleeve so I may be ok this week (although did have Greene)

Unbelievably I cant really find a way to use these 2 trades.

Can downgrade Draper to a rookie and then upgrade Rivers to Laird

Or

With some more risk trade out Danger and Draper for Treloar and Kade Simpson (who replaces Rivers on field). Surely in his last game he gets all the kick outs and feed a heap of cheap posessions?

AFL Club
St Kilda
I've got a sneaky 144 for Simpkin on the pine waiting to loop in and 2 trades up my sleeve so I may be ok this week (although did have Greene)

Or

With some more risk trade out Danger and Draper for Treloar and Kade Simpson (who replaces Rivers on field). Surely in his last game he gets all the kick outs and feed a heap of cheap posessions?
You've come this far so back your gut and go with what feels right to you, but FWIW option 1 getting Laird would be the way I'd go

AFL Club
Richmond

Or

Yes, there are some "hidden" scores I can't access - for Ex Whaleoilbeefdude will do much better than what is in the forecast atm.

@Mudflap - if you go in the C/VC page, you also have access to the "live" ( as of last game) composition, so you can have a sense of ownership for the team in front of you.
( I have not put the slicer - but you can keep "control" pressed and select the teams you want in your sample)

AFL Club
Richmond
hahah what I don't get it is how do you know my C is on Macrae?
The same way your opponent would know from the "gameday" page.

(technically - this one just call the data base for the latest composition of team X and Y (and latest scores of players)
and build the gameday match "forecast" this way).

I am just reproducing the web request for the top5000 teams...then consolidating and processing the data .

AFL Club
Richmond
Many thanks for the beers @jarveg, @joshnicholas & @Mudflap !

It is a very good to receive this amount of recognition for my work here and it is exactly what I need at the moment ...

I will start to prepare the same type of tools for the Racing and the BBL seasons ... but if you have any suggestions, please let me know :)

EDIT : Thank you as well @lavenderbandit !

Last edited:

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
The same way your opponent would know from the "gameday" page.

(technically - this one just call the data base for the latest composition of team X and Y (and latest scores of players)
and build the gameday match "forecast" this way).

I am just reproducing the web request for the top5000 teams...then consolidating and processing the data .
“Just” the top 5,000 :)

The wonders of modern technology!

AFL Club
Richmond
1) Percentage Ownership of Certain Players for Top 100/1,000/2,500/5,000 Coaches at each round?

2) Player Legend
1. Max Gawn
4. Sam Draper

Hopefully I've got us away to a decent start :unsure:
That's right - I have a full picture of what the top100 teams did ... if anyone wants to see a specific angle ...