Analysis Top 5000 Player Ownership % - Round 12

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry for the delay, the SC site was bugging out a bit during the week and I initially forgot to account for the mid-season draft players which slowed me down.

The tables over the next few posts will show the player ownership %'s for the teams that are currently in the top 5000, top 1000 and top 100. DPP players will appear in both of their respective tables, with the exception of midfield DPP's, they will only appear in their other position (i.e. FWD/MID will only appear in the forwards list).

There is a cut-off in that a player has to be in at least 1% of the top 5000 to be on the list, otherwise it gets too long and filled with very rare players. So if you're in the top 5000 and don't see a player on your team in the list, well you have a real POD on your hands.

def12.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Here are the captaincy options that the top 5000 players made. I've only included the more popular ones so super rare selections aren't on this list

Score used: % of teams who used this player as their double scoring player
Captain selected: % selected as captain
VC selected: % selected as VC
VC used: % who used this VC score by using a donut as their captain
VC not used: % who didn't use this score and played their captain
VC after capt: % who's VC either played after or at the same time as their captain and therefore couldn't loop

capt12.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Of the top 5000 teams from round 11, there were 4537 teams that stayed in the top 5000 into round 12.
Of those teams:
5% made 0 trades
13% made 1 trade
32% made 2 trades
49% made 3 trades

Of those 4537 teams, these were the most traded players:

trades12.png