Competitions Tour de France Fantasy 2023 - STAGE 21 - 115.5 KM - FLAT - Sun 23rd 11.59pm AEST

AFL Club
Gold Coast
I have 1 trade. Likely trade out pinot so have 13 stars to play with. Need a sprint contender who could also perform in the TT...
Or maybe i forget the TT and just get a sprinter

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have 1 trade. Likely trade out pinot so have 13 stars to play with. Need a sprint contender who could also perform in the TT...
Or maybe i forget the TT and just get a sprinter
Pretty sure there are no decent sprinters for 13 or below. Can't check, as there's no way to see the full list of rider prices to plan it for you (which is ridiculous).

AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty sure there are no decent sprinters for 13 or below. Can't check, as there's no way to see the full list of rider prices to plan it for you (which is ridiculous).
You can see the list if you look at todays my team page

Dainese 13
Van Poppel 12

Probably the best of fancied riders

AFL Club
Sydney
Decided to use my last trade on Rolland to Pederson. Feels pretty silly not to go Vlasov > Vingegaard but I was never in the hunt anyway for a top 10 position. I’ll just try and nail the stage winner bonuses in the hope of some extra points.

AFL Club
Sydney
Ha de freakin ha! That sums up my fantasy this tour. Started well, then trading ruined me (bar the obvious leaders in Pogacar and Thomas).

Well done to those who have negotiated the tour well and commiserations to those who were down multiple riders by this stage of the tour.

Will be keen to see as many of you during the BBL season!

AFL Club
Sydney
Perhaps I better avoid trading for the majority of rounds more often?

Still two trades left and unsure what the best use of these could be?
Guess you just weigh up who will get the most points for the 5x bonus at the end of the tour and trade on the last day accordingly.