Competitions Tour de France Fantasy 2023 - STAGE 21 - 115.5 KM - FLAT - Sun 23rd 11.59pm AEST

AFL Club
St Kilda
Guess you just weigh up who will get the most points for the 5x bonus at the end of the tour and trade on the last day accordingly.
Oh! didn't see that before in the rules, missed them first time around! lol
So get the Champers ready then!
WVA will have to do for the arm band for stage 21 as I don't have any sprinters of note otherwise!

AFL Club
North Melb.
Oh! didn't see that before in the rules, missed them first time around! lol
So get the Champers ready then!
WVA will have to do for the arm band for stage 21 as I don't have any sprinters of note otherwise!
To be clear this (x5) relates to the points given to the overall standings after the final stage and not the points awarded for that stage specifically (including the x2 for stage winner).

AFL Club
North Melb.
Note that we have a 100 points available for guess the time in tonight‘s time trial so don’t forget to throw your dart (to use one sporting cliche on another).

Can I suggest a mod update the thread title to refer to this.

AFL Club
North Melb.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jungels and Pinot seem your weakest point scorers in jersey points (besides the 5 pointers of course). Jungels is 12th overall, Pinot 6th in KOM. Maybe trade both for a sprinter and someone else right up there in the standings (I picked Geschke who is 2nd in KOM).

Of course if you think one of them is a good chance at a stage victory, that will change things.

Starting to look a lot like my team if you do that. ;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes and with a very high degree of certainty.

Aren’t you lucky that it took this long into the tour for me to catch on?
I'm shocked I'm in 2nd overall based on how I usually go in this competition, it is a good idea not to copy me usually! Finished mid field the last two years. Just had more luck than most avoiding the withdrawals so far.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jungels and Pinot seem your weakest point scorers in jersey points (besides the 5 pointers of course). Jungels is 12th overall, Pinot 6th in KOM. Maybe trade both for a sprinter and someone else right up there in the standings (I picked Geschke who is 2nd in KOM).

Of course if you think one of them is a good chance at a stage victory, that will change things.

Starting to look a lot like my team if you do that. ;)
Schultz and Pinot for Geschke and Powless?

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Might score more points than what I suggested, I'd need to work it out. Seems ok.
Thank you. I have no idea whatsoever in this format and the absence of averages and scoring breakdowns per stage for all riders involved is extremely difficult comparative to other fantasy sports where you can get away by pressing buttons and chasing breakevens/points/etc without watching any action.