Competitions Tour de France Fantasy

AFL Club
Essendon
Yay, I haven’t got Bernal! Oh that’s right, I have to replace Gaudu.

I am so far behind everyone, mainly due to my lack of cycling knowledge, I need some advice please. Best replacement priced at 14 or less. With only two trades it will need to be someone I keep to the end who might snag a stage win. Given I am going poorly anyway, I would prefer to risk a POD others don’t have.
Chaves a chance for stage 18. Pretty confident Mitchelton will go for it and that'll be there last chance.

Oliveira, Kung, Van Baarle, and Asgreen are all chances for the TT if they're on :)

AFL Club
Brisbane
Chaves a chance for stage 18. Pretty confident Mitchelton will go for it and that'll be there last chance.

Oliveira, Kung, Van Baarle, and Asgreen are all chances for the TT if they're on :)
Nah I don't think most of the better TTers will contend in this one with a pretty serious climb at the end. I reckon the last 5 stages could go: Pogacar, breakaway, breakaway, Dumoulin, Bennett (Ewan might not make it to Paris).

AFL Club
Essendon
Nah I don't think most of the better TTers will contend in this one with a pretty serious climb at the end. I reckon the last 5 stages could go: Pogacar, breakaway, breakaway, Dumoulin, Bennett (Ewan might not make it to Paris).
Yes, sorry I also think Dumoulin will win the TT. I only meant for people who are within his budget who could win a stage, taking a chance on a good TTer is a good a bet as any, even with the hill.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Last trade so just went Bernal to Bennett. Have Rog and Pog and felt any other GC contender could easily crack and drop back tonight or a breakaway could stay away.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nieve withdrew today which will leave you one short. :(

Edit: Hooray, "Cows with Guns" was just played by Troll DJ. It is one of the traditional ones that gets played each year. I'm sure the couch peloton on Twitter are loving it.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
Nieve withdrew today which will leave you one short. :(

Edit: Hooray, "Cows with Guns" was just played by Troll DJ. It is one of the traditional ones that gets played each year. I'm sure the couch peloton on Twitter are loving it.
Yeah that was a pleasing tweet from Mitchelton.........

Took a risk with him knowing they need at least one stage victory/close effort to tick the tour off after 4 last year..

AFL Club
Sydney
Went Bernal to Lopez, so pretty pleased :), about my first smile all tour! Captained Pogacar and he finishes behind Lopez and Roglic Pretty pleased with the score (1044), but what might have been? Still, that's every bodies thoughts in this game.