Competitions Tour de France Fantasy 2023 - STAGE 21 - 115.5 KM - FLAT - Sun 23rd 11.59pm AEST

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Just realised I didn't change my captain to a sprinter, knew I'd get caught up in work tonight and forget. :(

Go random breakaway winner!
Don’t worry, you are not alone. I made my trades but forgot to change my captain too! 🤦‍♂️
Did the opposite last night.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I believe in Stage 4, Van Moer (who was caught 150m from the line) was the leading Lotto Soudal finisher in 49th. It might be they weren't chasing down the rider on their team hoping he stayed away, more likely they don't have much in the way of sprinting options. I would possibly prefer Sweeney as a cheap Lotto option (7), but I don't think either offer much for flat stages. I think their best shot would be getting a win from a breakaway.
Looks like I should have listened to my earlier advice when looking for a cheap option yesterday. Good ride from Sweeny to get 3rd, he'll get better with experience, and could win in a stage like that, as he's only 22.

(Obviously Politt was an even better choice, but I didn't consider him, thought he'd be helping Sagan still)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I almost mentioned Sagan to Cavendish as my first thought trade, even before seeing the next few posts, too late now for this stage unfortunately. Maybe Van Aert is the better option to bring in?
Thanks.

Thoughts on P Sagan and L Vliegen to E Mas and J Vingegaard instead which leaves me with a single transfer?

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks.

Thoughts on P Sagan and L Vliegen to E Mas and J Vingegaard instead which leaves me with a single transfer?
Something like that is what I would do. Vingegaard looking like a must have and Mas as good as anyone.

However I am dutibound to point out that my trade-in decisions this year in all things fantasy have been a disaster.

AFL Club
Sydney
Sucked it up, gone nibali > WVA. He’s been killing me all tour. Watch nibali go bezerk now in the mountains to come with a top 10 finish to boot.