Trade Rumours, Retirements, Delistings & Drafting

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Apparently Watts, I’m told, shares similar physical traits to a horse.

freowho

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Fremantle
Channel 9 reporting a Port player in a sexting scandal
If he's sending pictures to someone underage or David Koch's wife then it's probably a story. If it's just that the public can see a footballers bits on the interweb then that isn't a story. Stop taking photos of your bits you idiots.

AFL Club
Collingwood
If he's sending pictures to someone underage or David Koch's wife then it's probably a story. If it's just that the public can see a footballers bits on the interweb then that isn't a story. Stop taking photos of your bits you idiots.
just google the reports online , most outlets are reporting everything he is "alledgely" done, Port are investigating........................problem not a lot different to what young guys do, just when you have a public profile, don't be a f&&*** and put yourself in this situation.

couchPOTATO

150 Games Club
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A homecoming triumph at Collingwood would make Beams the first player to win flags in both his first and second stints at a club.

Gee, I wish him the best of luck to achieve that! :)
Tim Watson has already achieved this having been drafted by WCE after retiring in 1991 then playing in the 1993 Bombers premiership.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tim Watson has already achieved this having been drafted by WCE after retiring in 1991 then playing in the 1993 Bombers premiership.
RE: …….Beams the first player to win flags in both his first and second stints at a club.
I cut and pasted that sentence.
I believe they were saying "Beams will be the first player to win flags in both his first and second stints at the same club.

couchPOTATO

150 Games Club
AFL Club
Hawthorn
RE: …….Beams the first player to win flags in both his first and second stints at a club.
I cut and pasted that sentence.
I believe they were saying "Beams will be the first player to win flags in both his first and second stints at the same club.
Watson was part of the Bombers back to back flags in 84-85 and won again in 93, whilst he didn't run out for the Eagles in 1992 he was listed with them - therefore Beams wouldn't be the first to manage the feat being mentioned.

AFL Club
Collingwood
The article in question referred to a player actually having PLAYED at 2 clubs , will try and find it on the website tomorrow.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
You're actually both right. It just depends on which angle you look at it from.

Presto

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I saw a similar article last year about GAJ, which could still be true this year too.

Edit: on second thought it looks like the same article rehashed for a different player.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheney & Hunter delisted from Crowd.

Blair , McLarty , Murray , Oxley , Smith delisted from Collingwood. Murray to be redrafted as a rookie.

Kirby has retired.

Lonergan , Scheer and Wigg delisted from the Suns , the latter 2 will be picked up as rookies.

1st List Lodgement is tomorrow.

Ricky Bobby

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cheney & Hunter delisted from Crowd.

Blair , McLarty , Murray , Oxley , Smith delisted from Collingwood. Murray to be redrafted as a rookie.

Kirby has retired.

Lonergan , Scheer and Wigg delisted from the Suns , the latter 2 will be picked up as rookies.

1st List Lodgement is tomorrow.
What happened to Oxley? I seem to recall he was quite good in his rookie year.

AFL Club
Collingwood
What happened to Oxley? I seem to recall he was quite good in his rookie year.
not best 22 anymore I supect, no room with Aish, Crisp, Greenwood , Maynard, Varcoe etc all ahead of him.

need to find a spot for Isaac Quaynor

expect Pendles to be sitting on a HBF next season

Erich1036

400 Games Club
AFL Club
Collingwood
So the Suns just delisted Jarryd Lyons... he averaged 24.5 disposals this year, ranked first at the club... :unsure:

AFL Club
Collingwood
So the Suns just delisted Jarryd Lyons... he averaged 24.5 disposals this year, ranked first at the club... :unsure:
and got dropped at least twice during the season , so obviously he isn't doing something that Dew wants him to do.

Lost In The Sky

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
West Coast
Watson was part of the Bombers back to back flags in 84-85 and won again in 93, whilst he didn't run out for the Eagles in 1992 he was listed with them - therefore Beams wouldn't be the first to manage the feat being mentioned.
The club even sent Watson all his Eagles cloths after we drafted him, but I don't think he even came to WA for a visit, lol