Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Essendon
Sen1116 stated that there is a story coming out from Nic Negropontis about the Bulldogs and salary cap pressure they're under. Apparently the Bont is up for trade. Not sure whether this is bs or not. Can't find any tweets yet.
I find it hard to believe that they would put the player they just made captain up for trade, surely a load of :poop:

AFL Club
Carlton
@Professor

are you able to find the tweet about Cogs , Jelly , Whit & Zac Attack playing only 4 games last season together and their averages.

I only just read it in the last half hour under one of the tweets you posted , but too many different ones now to find it
Can't remember posting that, but I'll have a look for you.

AFL Club
Carlton
@Professor

are you able to find the tweet about Cogs , Jelly , Whit & Zac Attack playing only 4 games last season together and their averages.

I only just read it in the last half hour under one of the tweets you posted , but too many different ones now to find it
You posted some comments under Defender thread. I can't find anything on my side. If I come across it I'll post it.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't remember posting that, but I'll have a look for you.
It wasn't the main tweet you posted , when I opened it up , there was a lot more tweets , and that one stood out.

Should have written it out at the time.

That many different threads and posts going on.

AFL Club
Fremantle
AFL Club
North Melb.
This is the same North Melbourne that goes 'cap in hand' to the AFL for money to keep afloat, is going to start raiding other club lists like they did in 1973 (Ten Year Rule)...
Where in the article does it mention anything about requiring money to remain afloat? Maybe concentrate on the essence of the article and the problems covid-19 is causing the AFL and it clubs rather than taking pot shots at the clubs it mentions