Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Collingwood
Had to happen, although in hindsight I think it may have been better to happen last year. Thanks for your service. (y)
Interesting few weeks ahead for Hawthorn and their list.

Wonder if they will still give the captaincy to Sicily with him being injured for the majority of the season.

Maybe Isaac Smith gets it for 12 months.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting few weeks ahead for Hawthorn and their list.

Wonder if they will still give the captaincy to Sicily with him being injured for the majority of the season.

Maybe Isaac Smith gets it for 12 months.
Nah can't see Smith getting it, has to be one of Sicily, O'Meara, Mitchell in my eyes, with Worps an outsider.

Well that's what I hope anyway.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Bit of a spiel about Hawks and their off season potential moves here.

The swindle is almost complete. Chad to ask for a trade back to Port ;)
Fell off my chair reading this
Hawks great Shane Crawford floated Wingard as a potential trade target on Sunday night.

“You don’t have much control because the club virtually takes control of your destiny a bit, especially if there’s going to be a better deal,” Crawford said on Nine’s Full Time.

“I think Chad Wingard, I’m not saying you want to trade him, but I reckon clubs would probably see him as the most important Hawthorn player because he’s a wonderful ball user, plays across half forward.

Going at 59.6 DE this year and 64.1 in his career.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting this one, must want to lock himself in long term and financially, which you can't blame him for as he'll get much more elsewhere than at GWS given the big names they still need to try and lock in. I saw a media clip not long ago where plenty of GWS players were asked about who was Leon Cameron's favourite, and they almost all said Aiden Corr was the coachs pet.

AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting this one, must want to lock himself in long term and financially, which you can't blame him for as he'll get much more elsewhere than at GWS given the big names they still need to try and lock in. I saw a media clip not long ago where plenty of GWS players were asked about who was Leon Cameron's favourite, and they almost all said Aiden Corr was the coachs pet.
I think this year has been his most consistent, wouldn't mind him at Carlton. A taller Simpson replacement.