Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Fremantle
Fremantle are open to trading Jesse Hogan and Connor Blakely.

Hogan has 1 year left on his contract and Blakely has 2 years left on his contract.

- Daniel Cherny, The Age
Finally cleaning up our list. Hopefully someone else wants to take in lost animals. This year I have seen Neale win the brownlow, Menegola named in the AA squad and Sam Collins win the Gold Coast B&F. While we took Hogan, Bennell and McCarthy!!!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Finally cleaning up our list. Hopefully someone else wants to take in lost animals. This year I have seen Neale win the brownlow, Menegola named in the AA squad and Sam Collins win the Gold Coast B&F. While we took Hogan, Bennell and McCarthy!!!
I may have missed it, but from what I saw Neale spoke quite articulately in his Brownlow speech, but I don’t think Freo rated a mention.

I thought the presentation from Fyfe to Neale was a bit awkward as well (potentially not just because it was virtual).

My impression was that Lachie wasn’t looking back fondly.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Adelaide have confirmed Brad Crouch has decided to explore his options as a restricted free agent.

They have also confirmed Kyle Hartigan has decided to pursue his rights as an unrestricted free agent and is leaving to return home to Victoria.

- afc.com.au