Discussion TV/Series Discussion (Non Spoiler)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Game of Thrones stepping it up. The last two were champagne epic television!

AFL Club
Essendon
Game of Thrones stepping it up. The last two were champagne epic television!
Been fantastic viewing the last two episodes! Making up for what I thought was a pretty lackluster first seven episodes. Not that it's been bad lately, they've just set the bar very high. Looking forward to the finale, just get the feeling something big is going to happen.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it's getting to that great stage where the final sequences are so gripping you can't believe the episode's over when it is. Loving it.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah it's getting to that great stage where the final sequences are so gripping you can't believe the episode's over when it is. Loving it.
I caught myself yelling at the screen in episode 9 at one stage and I may have got some smoke or something in my eyes.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh man. I'm all up to date with the TV show. I was a nerdy book reader from the early days but I couldn't remember how it all goes down! Say it ain't so!

In uncharted territory and having to wait till next year hurts. I still love it.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
I've been doing traffic control for some TV shows. Mainly "please like me" on the abc. Also worked for Shaun micaleff on Friday for the ex pm. Other shows were the hot plate and the beautiful lie. Have not heard of any of these prior to working on them lol.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I've been doing traffic control for some TV shows. Mainly "please like me" on the abc. Also worked for Shaun micaleff on Friday for the ex pm. Other shows were the hot plate and the beautiful lie. Have not heard of any of these prior to working on them lol.
Nice Zim, what the hell is traffic control though lol

AFL Club
Adelaide
Caught the last episode of VEEP season 4, it's so good. Very underrated show. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is owning it and she's getting better with age. A tough, selfish, foul mouthed, aggressive massive BABE. She is immense in this and it's totally what Elaine deserves. The Elaine crush continues.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Mr Robot! So good, think Fight Club meets American Psycho meets something great about computer hackers.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Mr Robot! So good, think Fight Club meets American Psycho meets something great about computer hackers.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
New Hollywood tv series for the syfy channel (Hunters) being filmed in melbourne currently featuring Nathan Phillips (wolf creek)

Tomorrows locations:

The Windsor Hotel
Lt collins st
Treasury place.

AFL Club
Essendon
Didn't even know this tele chat thing was here !
Thought I'd let you know. Check out Cyrus Villanueva on the X Factor.
Back in the day, I played in a band with this lads old man. I've had the pleasure to perform with some fair singers over the years but this bloke was a freak. This was back in the late 80's. The band lasted for 3 to 4 years and we usually did 5 gigs a week.
Busy times. Jo Villanueva then relocated to Wollongong.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Watching Suits at the moment. Very addictive, i've knocked over about 12 episodes in less than a week lol

The misses watches Orange is the new black and Wentworth.