TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
BTW has anyone watched the 2 seasons of NZ Survivor that are on 10Play? Haven’t seen either, but are wondering whether they are worth binge watching at some point?
I have seen the 2nd season of the NZ one back when it first aired on YouTube. Think I saw each episode within the week it origainally aired in 2018. There was a bit of a controversy in that season but won't give too much away and let you find out what it is for yourself. Actually thought it was pretty ok. Couldn't find season 1 but seeing as it's now all available on 10play, may go back to see first one though if I have spare time. Shame they cancelled NZ survivor after only 2 seasons.

The recent South African season is apparently very very good from what I hear.

Imagine if they had an International Survivor. Picking 5 allstars from each of the 4 countries. Could see Aus/NZ castaways gang up against the US. Would be very epic.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Excellent first elimination. Never could stand Andy, very glad we only had to put up with him for one episode this time.

Knew Water were going to tribal well before the immunity challenge when they only showed the one tribe finding the idol clues. How you can miss the idol though when it's in plain sight - seriously? Think the clue even said it was on the front.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Excellent first elimination. Never could stand Andy, very glad we only had to put up with him for one episode this time.

Knew Water were going to tribal well before the immunity challenge when they only showed the one tribe finding the idol clues. How you can miss the idol though when it's in plain sight - seriously? Think the clue even said it was on the front.
Haha poor Andy, his reputation killed his chances.

Shay *shakes my head* might need to go to Specsavers. Brianna clearly the smarter one of that little alliance of theirs when she shouted where it was.

I give some credit to Chrissy, clearly has no idea what she's doing but managed to not only get the idol but being with the majority. However, she clearly knew about the Andy vote, so she just wasted a perfectly good idol.

Mark learning from his first season and not being a leader around camp and instead being very observant and actually willing to play properly this time around. Was a terrible player in his first season and pretty much gave up once Sam went home. Like this little alliance he has with Nina. Might go far this time around if he uses Nina as a shield.

I might regret saying this but im 99% certain Sandra doesn't win lol. Doesn't mean she can't help her daughter win it though.

Not many other standouts from the night I don't think. Early days still. But this has got to be the most even spread of confessionals for a first episode ever. I think only 5 from the 24 didn't receive a confessional which is a great result. I guess the Aussies have finally learnt something? But yes do agree they basically ruined the challenge by showing us the blue tribe finding those clues.

Quote of the night:
"Is that Oprah?" 🤣🤣🤣