TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is there a rule that says you can’t start a fire using your glasses? They just spent days trying to get a fire going and there’s at least one wearing glasses
I think it may have happened in a previous season, possibly in the US, but I might be remembering wrong...

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Expecting Sandra to go, that whole challenge was basically pointing out very minor things she did poorly at. :(

Seriously, you vote out the person who got an advantage at the reward before it comes back to hurt you - there's always an advantage when it's one person only at a reward...

Edit: Nope, she's just bad at challenges apparently. :ROFLMAO:

David, wow.

Last edited:

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is there a rule that says you can’t start a fire using your glasses? They just spent days trying to get a fire going and there’s at least one wearing glasses
No rule against it. Has been done in the US season I believe.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I like the secret alliance Mark has with Khanh. Secretly working both sides keeps him from being on the chopping block whilst also using Khanh as a shield. Reminds me of the Allstars season where David (Golden God) and Mat Rogers were secretly teaming up to get rid of Daisy.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Another almost great episode but an underwhelming ending. However this time with an ongoing injury to sending a contestant home. Unfortunate for Alex.

Benny such a beast in that challenge tonight.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great episode.

Queen Sandra orchestrating a 2nd blindside, teaching the aussies how its done. Playing very dangerously (likely at her peril) but I love it.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great episode.

Queen Sandra orchestrating a 2nd blindside, teaching the aussies how its done. Playing very dangerously (likely at her peril) but I love it.
Interesting that she was talking about not being too active/central a couple of episodes ago, and now she seems to be driving things!

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Goodbye Queen Sandra,

Just had to go. Nina doing the right thing writing her mum's name down.

Original reaction was... "Shay read the bloody room! you're wasting your idol!" However on second thought, having a public idol is dangerous so I guess that was the right play for her. She probably could have used it better though like how Hayley from last season used it to save her minority alliance.

Mark definitely made the right move for his game by not picking the tribe with Sam on it. Definitely still scarred from their first survivor outing it seems. But majority of his blue alliance, whilst he'd be a sitting duck with Sam as a pair. Definitely the correct move.

Chrissy for someone who's never watched survivor, certainly knows how to hunt for idol clues and idols. A little impressed.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Goodbye Queen Sandra,

Just had to go. Nina doing the right thing writing her mum's name down.

Original reaction was... "Shay read the bloody room! you're wasting your idol!" However on second thought, having a public idol is dangerous so I guess that was the right play for her. She probably could have used it better though like how Hayley from last season used it to save her minority alliance.

Mark definitely made the right move for his game by not picking the tribe with Sam on it. Definitely still scarred from their first survivor outing it seems. But majority of his blue alliance, whilst he'd be a sitting duck with Sam as a pair. Definitely the correct move.

Chrissy for someone who's never watched survivor, certainly knows how to hunt for idol clues and idols. A little impressed.
Nina did enough there to get back for another couple of seasons in the US simply by voting out her mom! Despite the fact she didn't have much choice for her game.

Agree with most of the rest, Sandra lasted way longer than I expected she would. Chrissy has been good so far too.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
JLP is loving talking about guys tugging on their poles in this challenge. :ROFLMAO:
Unsure if PG with the amount of times he makes these sexual innuendos during challenges 🤣

Applaud Amy for trying to make a move, but just wasn't to be. I think she was actually safe for about 2 more votes but was likely the 3rd in line to go after Mel & Juicy Dave. So maybe it was the right move for her own game.