TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure if anyone has been following US Survivor 40: Winners at War but that was probably the best episode by far this season at least for me.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I watched it. It was OK, but Tony got way too much screen time. They really should have evened the edit out at least a bit.

But there was no way around it. Tony was crucial in everything that happened. Being able to find an idol, being able to hustle ppl to give him fire tokens so that he could render the extortion advantage useless which then let him compete in the immunity challenge and in turn win it. This gave him the chance to then control the vote. Which part would you have edited out though? I didn't see any besides that stupid catwalk part which had nothing to do with Tony.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
But there was no way around it. Tony was crucial in everything that happened. Being able to find an idol, being able to hustle ppl to give him fire tokens so that he could render the extortion advantage useless which then let him compete in the immunity challenge and in turn win it. This gave him the chance to then control the vote. Which part would you have edited out though? I didn't see any besides that stupid catwalk part which had nothing to do with Tony.
Fair call. Would have liked to hear a bit from some of the others too, probably a bit spoiled with the AUS version being longer episodes.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We have a King of Survivor now! The most deserving player wins it. Would have quit watching Survivor had someone from Extinction won it again.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I got spoiled on who won from someone in the US which put a bit of a dampener on the finale for me. It was a deserving winner at least, if I hadn't already known who won I probably would have thought a female ended up winning based on most of the final episode.

Not the best season of the ones I have seen, but definitely better than any other US versions of the last few years.