TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was out tonight and just caught up. Sucks for Ross to go out that way. Hopefully whoever set up / tested that obstacle gets fired, as that should never have happened.

Was it just me or was something really off about a lot of those conversations tonight? Seems like it was scripted stuff to add fake suspense. I can't believe a lot of that was genuine - Harry was gone 5-1 if that TC went ahead. The fact Harry was just sitting there the whole time, not even looking for an idol suggests to me most of it may have even been filmed after they knew Ross was out of the game.

Merge should be good. 6 champs v 6 challengers. Hard to say who flips if anyone, thinking Baden may be one based on his conversation with Luke, which they must have showed for a reason. I think he's still near the bottom of the six challengers and he is smart enough to realise and do something about it.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Maybe his weight contributed to the rope breaking ?
Well maybe they should have factored that in?
Because clearly they should have. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was out tonight and just caught up. Sucks for Ross to go out that way. Hopefully whoever set up / tested that obstacle gets fired, as that should never have happened.

Was it just me or was something really off about a lot of those conversations tonight? Seems like it was scripted stuff to add fake suspense. I can't believe a lot of that was genuine - Harry was gone 5-1 if that TC went ahead. The fact Harry was just sitting there the whole time, not even looking for an idol suggests to me most of it may have even been filmed after they knew Ross was out of the game.

Merge should be good. 6 champs v 6 challengers. Hard to say who flips if anyone, thinking Baden may be one based on his conversation with Luke, which they must have showed for a reason. I think he's still near the bottom of the six challengers and he is smart enough to realise and do something about it.
Definitely agree with that first point.

Yeah it did feel a little weird but could be the start of something new brewing.

From the edits, now this is just me but I feel as though a contender will flip, so that Baden relationship with Luke as you said is what I saw too. That or they all vote together and take out a common enemy in Andy lol. As I don't believe he is close to anyone except maybe Harry?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well maybe they should have factored that in?
Because clearly they should have. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
wow I better not post anymore, never thought people took reality TV series so seriously

the big boys on the other side made it over the rope well enough, maybe it was a different brand of rope

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
wow I better not post anymore, never thought people took reality TV series so seriously

the big boys on the other side made it over the rope well enough, maybe it was a different brand of rope
I take people's safety very seriously. So if you don't agree with that, by all means don't post anymore.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Surprised some of these guys are opting out for the food ... I thought Shaun was a good chance to win it.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
That exit is absolute gold.

How do you prove you don’t have an idol?

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sometimes even that isn’t enough!

The thing I like most about it is that Andy doesn’t know he has one.
I think Andy's last comment hurts Luke as much as David since David is basically a shield for Luke. Both not looking to go far.

Pia the smiling assassin the fave to win it now from that episode. The contenders are done for.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Andy's last comment hurts Luke as much as David since David is basically a shield for Luke. Both not looking to go far.
True, although Luke is way more likeable and might be able to slip in with Janine, or do something with Baden or others.
Not good for his chances though. I’m probably going for Luke or Shaun (Shaun probably the better person, but Luke highly entertaining, fundamentally a good person, and I believe he has several sick children), so I was quite torn about who I wanted to go in this vote.

One positive is that it wasn’t along tribal lines, so maybe Shaun and the contenders aren’t necessarily out of it. The contenders seem quite strategically directionless at times though - they basically all just agreed to vote out one of their own and go down 5-6!