TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
To me I like Mo Hope being given a second chance. She was good at challenges and she had a strategic brain forming an alliance with Mat Rogers early on in her original season. I think she fell ill and her alliance had to vote her out due to it.
Just caught up on tonights episode. Geez Mo has been horrific in the challenges so far. I'm assuming her job has taken over much of her life with the football and fitness side of things taking a back seat (think she is the CEO of a traffic company or something), because she looks absolutely gassed in every aspect of the challenges. Even people like Michelle seemed fine completing the physical elements. A bit strange, maybe she was sick or something, because tonight she really battled.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Knew Jeri was going to go this episode. Not sure why he (and Shane) were seen as such threats that they had to be first out - nobody was going to want to give them another win. Kick out the weak links first (such as Moana).

Really sucks when it's such an obvious boot like this one. I usually like the longer episodes in the Australian version compared to the US one, but there seemed to be a lot of filler tonight.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just caught up on tonights episode. Geez Mo has been horrific in the challenges so far. I'm assuming her job has taken over much of her life with the football and fitness side of things taking a back seat (think she is the CEO of a traffic company or something), because she looks absolutely gassed in every aspect of the challenges. Even people like Michelle seemed fine completing the physical elements. A bit strange, maybe she was sick or something, because tonight she really battled.
Lol yep... not sure what's happened to her. And now part of the minority alliance.

I feel like this all stars season should have been split up into 3 tribes of 8 people. There's a clear divide between the oldies and that cookie alliance.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Knew Jeri was going to go this episode. Not sure why he (and Shane) were seen as such threats that they had to be first out - nobody was going to want to give them another win. Kick out the weak links first (such as Moana).

Really sucks when it's such an obvious boot like this one. I usually like the longer episodes in the Australian version compared to the US one, but there seemed to be a lot of filler tonight.
From what they showed us, they really wanted to just get rid of Mo most likely due to the threat of an idol which is why I think Jericho was just unlucky that it was him. (He was just collateral damage)

Yeah a bit boring tonight, on the plus side... surely that means it'll only get better?

Last edited:

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think if the big guys like David/Locky can stick together and be as each other's shields they could be in there at the final stages.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
That was epic by David. Bloody loved it, he has earned survivor respect with that play. Matt played it beautifully as well.

There will be some boring episodes with predictable plays this series, but hopefully there are plenty more well orchestrated blindside ones like tonights.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What an epic episode. Absolutely loved the play by Dave and Matt, also shoutout to Henry who made it possible with the idol handover.
Fun fact: Henry and Jacqui found an idol together in their original season but Henry kept it and screwed her by volunteering to switching tribes and she got voted out straight after... he has now unknowingly repaid his debt to Jacqui by giving Mat the idol a few seasons later.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just watched the episode, much better than the first two. That is what you call a blindside - not just when you vote out someone who has already won a season and tell them it's someone else.

I didn't think much of David's gameplay last season, but that was brilliantly done. He got the person he wanted out and seemed to have fooled his alliance into thinking he had no idea what was happening. I still expect he'll screw things up at some point, or someone will call him out on what he did from the minority side, but he couldn't have done that better.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Henry wasn't happy with that vote. Hopefully that makes things interesting.

It was pretty clear Michelle was in trouble, thought the votes would have been even more one sided.

...and you ALWAYS check the sit out bench for clues. Rookie mistake.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just caught up on last night’s episode.

Very happy to see Michelle go, I really didn’t rate her - especially as a contributor to anyone other than herself.

Did anything important/notable happen so far tonight? Just switched over.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No one should be allowed to have a second turn until everyone has played once.
Really not a fan of these 1v1 challenges. A tribal challenge should involve all members of the tribe. I mentioned this last season but these challenges seem to be all brute strength... we need a mixture of strength based challenges and puzzles! We need more puzzles!!!

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just caught up on last night’s episode.

Very happy to see Michelle go, I really didn’t rate her - especially as a contributor to anyone other than herself.

Did anything important/notable happen so far tonight? Just switched over.
You missed out on a double "cheeky" nudie run. :LOL: