TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is an interesting point. I think it was clear last season that they were a strong risk of having edited too much/in too unrepresentative a manner, so I’d be surprised if they’re risking that again this season.

With that said, it would explain a bit - I would have thought you almost always just play your best available player, possibly versus their expected opponent, and if you get down to the weaker players then so be it - your opponents should be down to their weaker players as well.

I did read recently that some tribal councils can go for over an hour. Personally I have no issue with editing of that type - it’s necessary and creates higher quality content on the episode itself - so long as it’s a faithful edit.
Speaking of edits. You should watch a replay of tonight's episode later... shows a clip of shonee lying down... with the Excalibur sword behind her. Her tribe did not win immunity challenge from today's episode. #epicfail

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Speaking of edits. You should watch a replay of tonight's episode later... shows a clip of shonee lying down... with the Excalibur sword behind her. Her tribe did not win immunity challenge from today's episode. #epicfail
Last night when Shonee was sheepishly looking waiting for the moment to grab the idol clue without looking, one moment she had a black undershirt on under her red dress, the next moment she didn't have the black undershirt on. Lol

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you think happened there?!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure if everyone has checked it out, but Talking Tribal on Ten Play is worth a look. Good strategy chat from James Mathieson, Luke and a cast of others.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just some poor Aussie survivor editing as usual lol.
In fairness the only time I can remember her wearing anything other than the red dress this season was when she snuck off to get the idol in the onesie :ROFLMAO:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I really hate the exile twist, always have. Bye bye Shonee (unless it is a puzzle challenge - she may have a chance that way).

Not sure of Nick's thinking either, guess maybe he wanted to get rid of Zach before the tribe switch (which they always seem to have pre-merge). Seemed certain for him and his alliance to be safe if it was a regular vote if he worked with Zach.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I really hate the exile twist, always have. Bye bye Shonee (unless it is a puzzle challenge - she may have a chance that way).

Not sure of Nick's thinking either, guess maybe he wanted to get rid of Zach before the tribe switch (which they always seem to have pre-merge). Seemed certain for him and his alliance to be safe if it was a regular vote if he worked with Zach.
Going by the challenges so far... definitely not gonna be a puzzle. Poor shonee. :(

Nick seems to think all of his ideas are brilliant... he's too much of a flipper, can't see him winning at all.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree re Nick. I think he made a comment recently that his season was pretty tame versus what came after.

I wonder whether he is trying to prove up his strategic chops in light of that, and is overcompensating a bit.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone watch the Season 40 premiere of US Season Survivor Winners at War last night?
Yeah. It's started off OK. Hoping Sandra gets targeted before her idol runs out and she uses it well - surprised she wasn't the first boot on that tribe, but she won't last long.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah. It's started off OK. Hoping Sandra gets targeted before her idol runs out and she uses it well - surprised she wasn't the first boot on that tribe, but she won't last long.
At first I thought Rob and Amber playing together was a disadvantage but with the new edge of extinction fire token stuff it should be interesting. It'll be way more interesting than season 38 extinction island. Kinda annoyed Natalie willed the idol to Sandra... should have been to literally anyone else.