TV/Series Discussion - Spoiler Central (Warning: lots of Australian Survivor spoilers, avoid if you are not up to date)

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
That 25% chance of getting AK's vote would be looking pretty good right now.

Sharn blew any chance she had big time there. David wins easy, wouldn't surprise me if it was unanimous.

Edit: 8-1, close enough. Well done to the Golden God!
Haha - she was in a tough spot there, mathematically she was much better off taking the 25% chance of getting AK’s vote ... but to have a chance with the others I think she was better off saying that she’d back her own game.

I think the only better move would have been to somehow distinguish AK’s vote from everyone else’s, and explain the move that way.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bit annoyed with myself now that I didn't put any money on David winning, I did say it was easy money. Hopefully some of you took my advice.

Does anyone know who the one person to vote for Sharn was? I think it may have been Harry, and that's what Wikipedia says, but it wasn't revealed on the show.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bit annoyed with myself now that I didn't put any money on David winning, I did say it was easy money. Hopefully some of you took my advice.

Does anyone know who the one person to vote for Sharn was? I think it may have been Harry, and that's what Wikipedia says, but it wasn't revealed on the show.
I did at $1.30 hahaha. He came into $1.10.

Yes I had a quick look but wiki wasn't updated when I did, might have to look again, or even tweet someone like AK who has been pretty active, he might know?

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I did at $1.30 hahaha. He came into $1.10.

Yes I had a quick look but wiki wasn't updated when I did, might have to look again, or even tweet someone like AK who has been pretty active, he might know?
Good thinking, and well done on the $1.30! I said I’d lay him at $1.12 or even higher ? Still think Mo and Sharn erred in not voting with Brooke to get him out when they had the chance ... Sharn spoke relatively well for the most part and still got smoked, while Mo didn’t even get the chance.

I reckon Harry voted for Sharn based on his comments during Tribal.

Last edited:

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just caught up.

Best Australian survivor player and best winner of Australian Survivor ever!!! Congrats David!

Sharn follows Russel Hantz & Amanda Kimmel as players who have made it to the finals twice and lost twice. No one has ever made it to 3 final tribal councils, so Sharn will probably never win this game unfortunately for her. Her final tribal speech was too robotic and lacked an emotional connection with the jury. I felt like the more she talked the more she was digging her own grave. Needs to take ownership of her moves and yeah... She hesitates waayyyyyy too much. Perfect example was in her first season... originally playing her idol Mat but got convinced by Benji to play it for herself which was her ultimate downfall losing Mat's vote which was the one vote that cost her half a mil.

David the idol king! The Golden God was able to connect with everyone on the jury and showed respect to everyone. He did the right thing to take Sharn to the end over Mo, I believe he already had 5 votes locked in by bringing Sharn. (Sharn burnt 3 of them AK, Brooke, Shonee... and then Zach & Tarz were always loyal to Dave) I'm so glad that the best player of the season finally won their season. He is our version of Boston Rob (maybe even better since he can find idols lol). Hope one day there is an Australia vs USA crossover... one can at least imagine lol.

AFL Club
West Coast
Who would you have voted for
An alliance member who cost you a chance of half a million or an alliance member
I get what you're saying and I also would be dirty but ultimately if I'm supposed to be voting for the person who 'played the best game' then I'd have to accept he made the right choice (for his game) by not taking a bigger threat to the final two.
I doubt she was planning on taking Dave to the final two if she'd won that last challenge... its pretty hypocritical really.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
It also goes to show how correct/perceptive David was when making his decision to take Sharn to the final 2; with all of the people who were on the jury at the time not voting Sharn. I'm absolutely stoked David won, well deserved winner.

Personally, the blindside of Daisy was the number 1 highlight of the whole series for me. To orchestrate a secret alliance with Matt the leader of the other side of the tribe and to end up with Daisy going out, and Daisy not knowing it was Dave who betrayed her, bloody genius!

AFL Club
Fremantle
It also goes to show how correct/perceptive David was when making his decision to take Sharn to the final 2; with all of the people who were on the jury at the time not voting Sharn. I'm absolutely stoke David won, well deserved winner.

Personally, the blindside of Daisy was the number 1 highlight of the whole series for me. To orchestrate a secret alliance with Matt the leader of the other side of the tribe and to end up with Daisy going out, and Daisy not knowing it was Dave who betrayed her, bloody genius!
My personal highlight was when phoebe told david the clue to where the idol was

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It also goes to show how correct/perceptive David was when making his decision to take Sharn to the final 2; with all of the people who were on the jury at the time not voting Sharn. I'm absolutely stoked David won, well deserved winner.

Definitely agree with that moment. It was such great gameplay.

It was a shame that he didn't get a chance to work with Mat more. But then again, if it continued I suspect that Dave would have been caught and be voted out early.