Discussion TV/Series Discussion (Non Spoiler)

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Hurry up hurry up

GAME of Thrones fans, brace yourselves: the next season is set to end on a cliffhanger even more shocking than the death of Jon Snow.

Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark, has revealed season seven marks the beginning of the end and it will leave fans on the edge of their seats, The Sun reports.

The actress has revealed season seven will end of an “massive cliffhanger”.

She made the confession in a chat with Time Out magazine, revealing the storyline will “crash down” as Game of Thrones moves towards its conclusion.

Maisie said: “It’s just kind of tumbling now.

“We’ve come to the climax and it’s rolling down to the end. It’s exciting ...

“I really felt like at the end of last season everything was set up for how it was going to end.

“Every character came to a little junction in their lives.

“Now we’re all going to crash down together to however this show ends ...

“[It ends on a] massive cliffhanger.”

A confirmed release date for season seven is yet to be formally announced — although it is already known it will air later than the usual April air date for previous seasons.

With winter falling across the seven kingdoms for the upcoming series, the show creators decided they needed to film later in the year to capture the authentic change in climate where the show is filmed.

Filming for season seven is believed to continue this month.

AFL Club
Adelaide
New Twin Peaks is literally mental. I'm just hanging in there. I'm swinging from what the hell is going on to this is amazing.

I love David Lynch and this is not for the faint heartedd but if you like weird arty stuff it's great.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
New Twin Peaks is literally mental. I'm just hanging in there. I'm swinging from what the hell is going on to this is amazing.

I love David Lynch and this is not for the faint heartedd but if you like weird arty stuff it's great.
lol, i think that's a good thing :p

I watched 13 Reasons Why recently. I initially wasn't planning to but found myself interested when the wife was watching it so joined her, and really got into it! I'd hate to think how many teenagers are going through the stuff depicted in that show, there wasn't much bullying around when i grew up but with smart phones and social media i can see how things can turn for the worse very quickly for a naive teenager who's not being very clever.

AFL Club
Carlton

Is Dougie Jones the new Mr Bean ?

In the tv series Fringe, the Fringe Division was an FBI department that investigated Fringe Events.
In this it seems like the FBI department Gordon Cole runs investigates Blue Rose cases. Phillip Jeffries was the special agent that went missing a few years. Now it is Dale Cooper. He was talking to Phillip Jeffries on some internet connection.

It is not about the bunny.

AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone who enjoyed Breaking Bad will enjoy the spinoff - Better Call Saul. Great acting and a little more nuanced, not as explosive as BB but just as clever

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone who enjoyed Breaking Bad will enjoy the spinoff - Better Call Saul. Great acting and a little more nuanced, not as explosive as BB but just as clever
I enjoy BCS, but I was hoping for more of his "tricky-dicky" lawyery type stuff, like he did in BB, but there's not much in it. Still a good series though.

AFL Club
Essendon
I enjoy BCS, but I was hoping for more of his "tricky-dicky" lawyery type stuff, like he did in BB, but there's not much in it. Still a good series though.
I think you'll get your wish soon enough, Row. Jimmy seems pretty close to slipping into Saul permanently. I love the way he set up Chuck a couple of episodes ago, that was awesome

AFL Club
Adelaide
It's a great show. Love that Mike Ehrmantraut is a big character and good old Los Pollos Hermanos is back. Breaking Bad was peaking in my opinion when Gus and the Mexican gangsters were in it.

AFL Club
Carlton
Dougie is making me laugh my head off and his nagging wife as Naomi Watts is a great choice.
Mr Bean 2017
Meanwhile, the other stuff is seriously out there and never know what is coming in the next scene.
This is even better than I could have imagined and the cow jumped over the Moon.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Dougie is making me laugh my head off and his nagging wife as Naomi Watts is a great choice.
Mr Bean 2017
Meanwhile, the other stuff is seriously out there and never know what is coming in the next scene.
This is even better than I could have imagined and the cow jumped over the Moon.
You're always an episode ahead of me and I don't know *** you are talking about when I first read your posts. All caught up now to number 5.

I agree with you. Also cool new characters appear out of nowhere and then you don't see them again for ages!

One thing I am loving is the music. Especially the bands that are way too good to be playing in that bar.

AFL Club
Carlton
Dougie is moving up in the world.
Somebodies idea of satirical blog is below from http://www.breakingburgh.com/trump-appoints-dougie-jones-next-director-fbi/

Trump Selects Dougie Jones To Be Next Director Of The FBI

The next director of the FBI has been announced by President Trump as Dougie Jones.

Jones’s credentials with the agency are superb and the choice is being welcomed by those he will soon command.

He was reportedly picked for his ability to repeat the simple phrases Trump likes to use back to him, as well as his reputation for not taking the initiative.

Outside of work, Jones likes to drink coffee and is an admirer of outdoor public art.

Given the ongoing Russia investigation, some critics have complained Jones was picked because he is in their words ‘a yes man’.

Despite this, political commentators said this is quite possibly Trump’s best appointment to date.

AFL Club
Carlton
You're always an episode ahead of me and I don't know *** you are talking about when I first read your posts. All caught up now to number 5.

I agree with you. Also cool new characters appear out of nowhere and then you don't see them again for ages!

One thing I am loving is the music. Especially the bands that are way too good to be playing in that bar.
Yeah. The way the music is used in this show to feed the mood and emotion is a masterpiece of vision and audio together.

I do not like the creepy womans music and Ike's.
Their paths crossed in gruesome manner with their music part of the scene.
That was a harrowing episode.

I hate Chad!!!!

Do not like this dude either. Creepy as all ****.
3600.jpg

Last edited:
AFL Club
Carlton
[video=youtube;Kl9rxEdSAvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9rxEdSAvA[/video]
haha.
Loving the Diane character.
She is a happy soul.

AFL Club
Carlton
It's Laura Dern! How could I not have picked it? I love her.
She looks so different....
3 decades apart..

[video=youtube;rK1s9QlO5-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK1s9QlO5-c[/video]

[video=youtube;Y8deMoGAjiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8deMoGAjiM[/video]

AFL Club
Carlton
Hey Ozzy! Part 8. *** the whole episode plus Nine Inch Nails in The Bang Bang Club were immense! https://youtu.be/QczxCxFRUf0
Yeah, no words can really describe that hour, especially with the bar scene maybe the only thing close to normality...lol

*** to power of 506
[video=youtube;Ej3waO0iZJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3waO0iZJE[/video]

Last edited: