• West Coast

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Collingwood
Go Pies!
Great win, but Richmond were flat in the first half. It doesn't seem to be an advantage for the top 4 teams to win the first final, after having a week off before the finals start and a week off before the Prelim.

AFL Club
West Coast
Game Day!!!

Ripper day, not a cloud in the sky, going to be a warm one out there with 55 odd thousand screaming Eagles fans.

Sorry to you Melbourne boys here, But I hope my boys come out and smash the Dees this arvo!!

AFL Club
North Melb.
Watching last night's game 3 things really stood out:
- You can't kick 2.8 and win a final, no matter who you are. Richmond missed a lot of very gettable shots in that first half and it really cost them: convert a few of those and when they got 21pts down in the last they instead might have been in front.
- Richmond managed to win last year without a "real" ruckman, but teams have since worked them out: Grundy was huge over and over and they had no answer to Mason (but who does when he's on like that?).
- Dusty was underdone/undercooked/under a cloud and looked a little disinterested. And I don't think you can give up the ruck and then compete in midfield when you're not 100%.

Collingwood clicked massively - best DE they've had all year (or something close according to the stats); smashed the ruck; ran harder on the outside (Steele!!); tough at the contest (Adams) and potent up forward (Mason + DeGoey). Gonna take some beating if they can play like that one more time - can lightning strike twice? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m actually in Perth this weekend and it’s live on 7 Perth (channel 71) ... would have to think it’s live over east too.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Oh what, the game is on soon and not tonight!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh what, the game is on soon and not tonight!
are you being serious ?

2:50 pm start in Adelaide

rule states the interstate side must be able to fly home the same day

Last edited:

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
are you being serious ?

2:40 pm start in Adelaide

rule states the interstate side must be able to fly home the same day
I probably did but my brain no longer retains info. 2 years of broken sleep has turned my brain to mush.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I probably did but my brain no longer retains info. 2 years of broken sleep has turned my brain to mush.
don't care who wins as long as they bash the crap out of each other and the 44 of them walk off with multiple corkies......hahaha

will remain neutral and hopefully it is a good game

good luck to the Eagles and Demon supporters on here

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I rarely hope for tags but reckon it would be good to see Hutchings go to Oliver and Harmes to Yeo, just to see if the two young guns can step up in such a big game.

Edit: nope, Harmes to Shuey and Hutchings to Viney